Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Full Monty  (Read 310361 times)

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
Re: The Full Monty
« Reply #1128 on: June 20, 2013, 12:41:49 PM »

I have stopped at Monty #20 and added various mods individually and also have the plane crash=CTD problem; it seems the fault is introduced with the engine mod somehow :(

EDIT: I found a solution for my install and now have Gurner´s FX running together with Tigers mod loaded before the Engine Mod which made my game crash when a plane crashed up until now;
first I inactivated Gurners mod which did not produce a CTD when a plane crashed with Tiger´s loaded before the Engine mod, so it was clear that the conflict and problem lies buried somewhere in the Gurner mod files..
then, the solution was found in the Gurner thread here - just inactivate these two classfiles...

64F83BC6574C11DE
949499C0F4E85D88

a big thx to kpn.kardif for this solution...

cheers
phil

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #1129 on: June 20, 2013, 03:16:42 PM »

and another post of caution for Tiger users...make sure you load the new engine cowlings mod BEFORE Tigers sound mod, otherwise you will loose many of the beautifully crafted round engine cowlings and spinners!

jjsrx

« Reply #1130 on: June 21, 2013, 09:10:29 AM »

When enable the gurnerfx, I got only 10 FPS.
If I delete 8A318408BB7C513E in gurnerfx, I can have normal frame rate, but the smokes effect in the game will be greatly reduced.

Through test, I'm sure one of the mod in monty-6 is causing the low frame rate.
Since most mods in monty-6 are plane modes, which means as long as I don't load those new planes in a map, there shouldn't have a low frame rate. But I do get frame rate problem on every map.

But I think "New Stationary Aircraft Update" will be loaded on every map. I tried to disable this mod, the game won't run.
Is there a way to go around monty-6 and load the rest of the packs?

I have I7920, 8g memo, HD5870, my rig should be fine.

Crash_MX06

• DBW 1.71 + TFM + Gurner FX :D
    • DarkOrbit Game
« Reply #1131 on: June 21, 2013, 09:31:56 AM »

With my MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition, I have around 10 fps too  :'(

jjsrx

« Reply #1132 on: June 21, 2013, 09:40:37 AM »

With all  27 Full monty packs & gurnerfx loaded, the game have only 10 FPS.
I have found the source to the problem.
I originally thought it is something wrong in monty-6, because the problem only appear after I load monty-6. I was wrong.

This problem is directly relate to the number of "added new planes" present in the Air.ini in X:\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\#DBW\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects.
If you want to test it out, you can try to use the original Air.ini that come with the clean DBW 1.71 (that one have no added planes from full monty), the game should run smoothly.

Also I confirm that there are nothing wrong with any of the mods in full monty. During my test, when I delete enough number of "added planes" in my Air.ini, the slutter will gone completely. I have tried to delete different planes to achieve the same result, which means there are nothing wrong with any of the individual pack, the problem only related to number of new planes added in the Air.ini
( NEW FINDING!!!: It's not only limited to Air.ini. any .ini in #DBW folder can have a effect on the slutter problem) Seems there is a conflict between the total .ini length and the gurnerfx.

I don't know if this problem has something to do with my rig.
Is anyone out there can run all 27 fullmonty packs + gurnerfx without framerate problem?

Peachy9

« Reply #1133 on: June 22, 2013, 01:58:48 PM »

I am sorry to say that I have the same plane crash-CTD problem without Gurners FX Mod, just with standard plutonium and its only fixed by reversing the TFM TIGER33 SOUNDFIX and renaming the respective mods back to !SAS_Engine_Mod_4101m_v26 and _0_0TigersSOUNDS for DBW respectively. In addition the renaming of these mods played havoc with FOV Mod 1.2 as well. However I am still happy and this is a fantastic piece of work all round!

lam

« Reply #1134 on: June 24, 2013, 01:20:45 PM »

I tried downloading #DBW_MONTY-22PartTWO.rar (twice now and this is a huge file) and both times, I'm getting an error on extraction: ...buildings/moscow/textures/kut_tower.tga is broken.

Can someone upload just this file please?  :-\

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #1135 on: June 24, 2013, 10:01:54 PM »

I tried downloading #DBW_MONTY-22PartTWO.rar (twice now and this is a huge file) and both times, I'm getting an error on extraction: ...buildings/moscow/textures/kut_tower.tga is broken.

OK lam, I will put it up again, it won't take long...

EDIT:  Both re-uploaded, its a different division so do grab them both again for a proper fit...

lam

« Reply #1136 on: June 25, 2013, 08:50:08 AM »

OK lam, I will put it up again, it won't take long...

EDIT:  Both re-uploaded, its a different division so do grab them both again for a proper fit...

roger that - thanks monty27!

Vati

« Reply #1137 on: June 26, 2013, 01:07:29 AM »

Hi Monty 27. Thank you for your efforts with the new upload of monty pack 22 (map of Moscow).
Unfortunately monty 22 part two contains again the same corrupt file as before :(:
#DBW_MONTY-22PartTWO\#DBW_MONTY-22\#DBW\MapMods\3do\Buildings\Moscow\Textures\Kut_tower.tga.
Have a nice day. Georg

flying_dutchman

« Reply #1138 on: July 02, 2013, 04:08:33 AM »

I am gradually enabling the Full Monty packs thru the JSGME starting from pack 01. I have copied the 01 patch and the 11 part 2 , 12 part 2 and the 13 part 2 in the correct order to the JSGME folder. I faced a notice while enabling 02 that air.ini and some sort of that has already been changed. I went ahead with it although the message warned me that it may have an adverse effect on the game. I am facing the similar kind of message with 03 and 04. My JSGME shows 01 greyed out and 02 greyed out. I have only activated till 04. It seems that every alternate pack is disabled starting with 01. Is this ok . Should I go ahead activating the packs.But I find the plane included in 01 pack is ok and can fly it.
Is everything ok ?
 :( :( :(

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #1139 on: July 02, 2013, 04:42:34 AM »

Hi mate,

All the messages are normal just ignore them its only telling you that each pack is overwriting the other! Each loaded pack will grey out after its installed this is normal too! Be prepared for long enabling times as you install each pack - some can take 20+ minutes to install
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600Mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 101   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 29 queries.