Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Skin Downloads: Cliffs of Dover  (Read 66620 times)

checkmysix

• Modder
Re: Skin Downloads: Cliffs of Dover
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2013, 12:21:33 AM »

Ju-87 S2+AC 'Shark Mouth' of II./StG77.

Click Image below  then click AGAIN to Re Size to correct 2048 x 2048 dimensions then Right Click > Save image As(JPEG) into appropriate folder

green shot

free image hosting

checkmysix

• Modder
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2013, 12:30:33 AM »

Mediterranean Theatre of War.
Based at Palermo,Italy 1940

Click Image below  then click AGAIN to Re Size to correct 2048 x 2048 dimensions then Right Click > Save image As(JPEG) into appropriate folder

program for screenshots for windows

upload gambar

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2013, 06:22:06 PM »

Definately not up to the standard of Checkmysix but the only skin I have actually done for Cliffs of Dover.

Avro Anson Mk.I AN-102 Finnish Air Force:

I cannot get what I feel is a good representation of the natural metal cowlings, these definately look Grey, but hopefully I will find a way in time.  The colour of things is completely different to IL-2 1946 which I find is easier to represent metal effects.

The shots were taken tonight while downloading the latest team Fusion patch, just getting a feel for the lighting and atmosphere before installing and checking out the new features. ;)

A shot with the latest patch. ;)

Link to the skin:

https://www.mediafire.com/?agk244vamqyheqm

My original intention was/is to do the early export aircraft used by Finland, Eire and Estonia, just have not got around to it yet. :)

When I fly the sim I usually just take a Hurricane for a wander around the map at various times, but I like to have things in the air around me, the Anson and other aircraft I use as eye candy doing their test flights prior to delivery.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

checkmysix

• Modder
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2014, 04:12:24 AM »

Heinkel He 115B-1(K6+LH) of 1./KuFlGr 406,Norway 1944

Hi Guys
I been wanting to do  a Heinkel He 115 Float Plane for a while
but hadn't got round to making a Template until now.
Heinkel He 115B-1 of 1.KuFlGr 406 based at Sorreisa Nr Tromso
Northern Norway.
1.KuFlGr 406 were tasked with attacking  the arctic Convoys
which it did succesfully until May 1944.
As well as K6+LH  I have also included a No Markings Skin and a alternativley a No Markings with Rust elements added,both to be used with the in game Markings Enabled.
Have Fun
Regards
Keith;)

photo hosting sites

free image host

print screen windows xp

SAS~Riken

• "Area 51"
  • SAS Team
  • Where's Waldo? Who's Waldo?
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2014, 08:08:37 AM »

Requesting some blanks with roundels like these. with options of black and white under sides too.

checkmysix

• Modder
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2014, 04:51:35 PM »

Hi SAS~Riken
Here are  skins you requested.

screen capture windows 7

image hosting

SAS~Riken

• "Area 51"
  • SAS Team
  • Where's Waldo? Who's Waldo?
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2014, 06:30:57 AM »

Dude! Sweet!. Now I can get crackelacking on skinning up squadrons. I'll remember you in the credits when I go to posting... if I ever get that far :D

checkmysix

• Modder
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2014, 03:14:46 PM »

When He wasnt doing His day job of mass extermination,Heydrich loved nothing more
than Playing the Violin,Fencing and flying (for which  he  served as  first a  Reserve Hauptmann then a Major in the Luftwaffe).
Flying Career
Reinhard Heydrich served as Reserve Hauptmann, then Major in the Luftwaffe. He served in the Invasion of Poland as a turret gunner.
Then, despite his advanced age, he completed a fighter pilot course in 1940, probably due to his ambition. Heydrich wanted to set an example and show that the SS were not "asphalt" soldiers behind the front lines, but the elite of the Third Reich. In April 1940 he flew a Bf 110 in the Fighter Group II./JG 77 "Herz As" in Norway. The planes flown by Heydrich had an ancient Germanic runic character S for Sieg -- "victory" painted on the side of the fuselage. On May 13, 1940 he crashed his plane during take-off and was injured. For a short time in May, he flew patrol flights over North Germany and the Netherlands. Then, after another accident, he returned to Berlin. In mid-June 1941, before the German attack on the USSR, he resumed flying, ignoring Himmler's orders. He flew his personal Bf 109 again with Group II./JG 77 from B?l?i, Romania on the southern Eastern Front, which put the wing commander under pressure due to Heydrich's position and lack of experience. On 22 July 1941, while on a combat mission, his plane was badly damaged over Yampil by Soviet anti-aircraft fire. Heydrich made an emergency landing in no-man's land, evaded a Soviet patrol and made his way back to German lines.
After this, he was forbidden to fly in combat, as it was realized that his capture as a POW would be a major security breach for Germany. He never flew another operational sortie.

Heydrich was decorated with the Iron Cross Second (1940) and First (1941) Classes. The number of missions he flew is not known, but he was awarded the Frontflugspange (Front Pilot Badge) in silver, which usually was awarded after 60 combat missions. According to Ballantine Books' Illustrated History of the Violent Century (1973), Heydrich flew 97 missions in a Me-110 twin engine fighter.

image hosting

checkmysix

• Modder
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2014, 03:19:55 PM »

These outdated and outnumbered little aircraft and the valiant defence that they mounted truly has the stuff of legend about it, but the name stuck in the popular imagination. To this day the three longest-serving of the aircraft – N5520, N5519 and N5531 – have become known respectively as Faith, Hope and Charity.
Charity was shot down on 29 July 1940 and its pilot, Flying Officer Peter Hartley, was badly burned. Hope was destroyed in an air raid on 4 February 1941. By this time the surviving Faith had been joined by survivors from HMS Illustrious after she had limped, blazing, into port for emergency repairs in January 1941.
None of the aircraft remained completely intact, with much ‘bodging together’ of spare parts taken from damaged machines in order to keep the fittest survivors airworthy. Engines were sourced from Blenheim bombers, suitably modified, and fitted with three-blade propellers to try and boost their performance to get on terms with the Italian Fiat and Macchi fighters – and even keep up with the bombers.

Check out the Superb "Faith,Hope and Charity" Virtual Movie made  with IL2-Sturmovik 1946 by Russell"EAF602/Joe90"Boyd and the crew at Wingman Productions..http://www.wingmenproductions.com/content/index.html

Theses would be great to use with Heinkel's excellent "Battle For Malta" Mission.

imgurl

how to do a screenshot on a pc

screenshot capture

checkmysix

• Modder
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2014, 03:23:17 PM »

photo hosting

checkmysix

• Modder
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2014, 03:24:46 PM »

He111-P Skinpack[x9] of 5./Kg55 based at  Villacoublay France 1940.

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/download/jlhowo3e8kqi1cl/He111-P+Unit+of+5.Kg55.rar

checkmysix

• Modder
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2014, 03:26:14 PM »

Bristol Blenheim Mk IV  Test aircraft serial number 'L4842' that flew from
RAF Filton on 29th May 1939,with Bristol's Chief Test Pilot Bill Pegg at the controls.
The aircraft finally went to serve with  53 Squadron and was lost in action on 29th May 1940.

image uploader
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 25 queries.