Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4.11m how to make a single mission? plez tell me  (Read 1658 times)

echo2

4.11m how to make a single mission? plez tell me
« on: April 29, 2012, 08:34:15 AM »

i know this is in the wrong section but i want to make a single mission d-day but i dont know how to get it in single mission or even a campaign

vonofterdingen

• Missioneer
Re: 4.11m how to make a single mission? plez tell me
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 09:28:40 PM »

FabianFred once told me that once I started building missions/campaigns, I would find that process as much fun (or more) than playing the game. He was right.

mojojojo

• the only guy who uses the wildcat in multiplayer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 08:05:34 AM »

i know this is in the wrong section but i want to make a single mission d-day but i dont know how to get it in single mission or even a campaign
save it in the Missions/single/<country of your mission>/<plane of your mission>
i7 4790K quad core 4.4GHz/8GB DDR3-1600/ASUS Z87-A/ EVGA GTX 970 4GB/128GB A-Data SSD+1TB HDD/EVGA 650w 80+ gold PSU/ NZXT Source 530 gaming case

echo2

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 05:19:32 PM »

ok thanks im make a missiion about d-day it gin got landing craft on the ground and tank defences on the beaches i just have to find a good map

Uufflakke

• Modder
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 05:14:45 AM »

save it in the Missions/single/<country of your mission>/<plane of your mission>

Or create a new folder called NN and drop it in Missions/Single/.
In game this folder is named NN also and save all your missions in there. It's easier to find your missions back then. That way you keep default missions separated from your own stuff.

Tip: while making a mission save it after setting up some waypoints for vehicles, ships etc.
Missions won't save when you forgot to add a second waypoint for a moving object, the message is something like "Can't save mission, Chief 06 has only one waypoint".
Which means all your hard labour was for nothing if you can't detect that object with one waypoint.  ;)

"The Best Things In Live Aren't Things"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 24 queries.