Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cockpit sound  (Read 755 times)

352nd_Hoss

Cockpit sound
« on: April 26, 2012, 01:33:04 PM »

I have posted on here before about the loss of sound in cockpit.  I think I have narrowed it down a bit further.  When I spawn into the cockpit and am looking forward, lets call it 0 degrees I have 90 degrees to the right and -90 to my left.  When I turn my head to 90 degrees (R) the sound attenuates to near zero, when I turn my head just past that to say 100 degrees the sound comes back up, so there is a definite null at 90 degrees.  When I turn my head to -90 degrees the sound definitely increases in gain, and go past that to -100 and the sound level comes down just a bit.  So what this is telling me is when I spawn into the aircraft my default head position which I called 0 degrees is actually +90 and -90 is the default 0 degrees the game should have me spawned in at.  I can take a twin engine plane and it works fine, I turn to the right (90) and the right engine gets louder I turn left -90 and the left engine gets louder.  Now what is weird is when I fly a jet it's all the opposite, I lose sound when I turn left -90 degrees.  This is not inclusive to mods, I have this problem with stock 4.10.1.  So somewhere between 4.08 and 4.10, this problem gets in my install, is there a setting somewhere I can tune that will put my head back at the default 0 degrees position?

Kazegami

• target
  • Everyone is dumb, but some are dumber than others
Re: Cockpit sound
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 01:36:23 PM »

I get this too, it's very annoying.
DFTBA
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 24 queries.