Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 ... 176   Go Down

Author Topic: Fix engines cowlings and prop´s  (Read 889736 times)

PA_Jeronimo

• SAS Honourable Member
  • I like curves
Re: Fix engines cowlings and prop´s
« Reply #1572 on: March 27, 2014, 01:05:28 AM »

Thanks for the reply Jero.

Ok I was able to get it activated through JSGME, but only some of the planes were updated, none of the latest updates.  It's as if the version I'm downloading is an old version, but there are some files that were updated in 2014.   It's version v.15.7z right?

All the B25 files have a dates of 2012.  What am I doing wrong?

I do not think you're doing anything wrong, I think the problem may be the Mod Sound Tiger, if I'm not mistaken this mod includes meshes and it is possible to produce conflict. Try to rename this Mod so that load before the Tiger, for example:

!#Fixed engine cowling & props

Hey it works when I delete the hier.him file (bug affects all the Me-262s), thanks. What do you think is wrong with this file, as I understand hier.him is used to "assemble" the plane from various meshes...?

In that file only modified the position of the pilot, that I appeared a little lower, in a more realistic position. The problem with this file is that sometimes tends to change from one version to another game and there are problems.

Regards.

Pisces

« Reply #1573 on: March 27, 2014, 07:04:45 AM »

I see. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Mick

• Modder
« Reply #1574 on: March 27, 2014, 07:16:37 AM »

... I think the problem may be the Mod Sound Tiger, if I'm not mistaken this mod includes meshes and it is possible to produce conflict. Try to rename this Mod so that load before the Tiger, for example:

... it is true that Tiger's UV3 sound mod comes with a 3D folder related to the blue flamme effect, and that contains .msh files that may conflict with your engine cowlings 3D mods ...  ;)

rhinofilms

« Reply #1575 on: March 27, 2014, 08:42:12 PM »

... I think the problem may be the Mod Sound Tiger, if I'm not mistaken this mod includes meshes and it is possible to produce conflict. Try to rename this Mod so that load before the Tiger, for example:

... it is true that Tiger's UV3 sound mod comes with a 3D folder related to the blue flamme effect, and that contains .msh files that may conflict with your engine cowlings 3D mods ...  ;)

I tried that and even disabled all the other mods.  I still get some planes but not the most recent ones like the B6N2 or the new B25 engines.  I did notice that the files in the B5N2 folder (there is no B6N2) and the B25 folder of the mod have dates going back to 2012.  Is that correct?

Any other ideas?

PA_Jeronimo

• SAS Honourable Member
  • I like curves
« Reply #1576 on: March 28, 2014, 01:43:27 AM »

I tried that and even disabled all the other mods.  I still get some planes but not the most recent ones like the B6N2 or the new B25 engines.  I did notice that the files in the B5N2 folder (there is no B6N2) and the B25 folder of the mod have dates going back to 2012.  Is that correct?

Any other ideas?
The B6N2 is not including still in the Pack All in One, forgot, (the age does not pardon) and the B-25 I have not verified it. If the rest works these two models correctly to him them it can unload aside and add them to the folder of the Mod.

Regards and sorry for the inconveniences.

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
« Reply #1577 on: March 28, 2014, 07:06:37 PM »

All Problems fixed!  :)
- Download the new patch posted in the next page by PA_Jeronimo.

All my airplanes have now been nicely fixed and modeled very
nicely, thanks to PA_Jeronimo.
I highly recomend this mod to everyone!

I thank you once again for your fantastic job and dedication to making this game looking SPECTACULAR! Its amazing how good looking these airplane models look now.

As for your other "New Wheels" fixes mod, they all work Great also.
Beautiful all round tires for ALL of the airplanes in the game.
Thank you PA_Jeronimo!

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

rhinofilms

« Reply #1578 on: March 28, 2014, 09:07:19 PM »

Any other ideas?
The B6N2 is not including still in the Pack All in One, forgot, (the age does not pardon) and the B-25 I have not verified it. If the rest works these two models correctly to him them it can unload aside and add them to the folder of the Mod.

Regards and sorry for the inconveniences.

Sounds like it is working, I just need to play with some individual plane updates. 

Sorry to bug you and thank you so much for these wonderful improvements.

Kant

• Modder
« Reply #1579 on: March 28, 2014, 11:46:01 PM »

Where can I download all the external model f4f catfish

http://i58.tinypic.com/j8ioef.jpg

PA_Jeronimo

• SAS Honourable Member
  • I like curves
« Reply #1580 on: March 29, 2014, 02:06:30 AM »

Where can I download all the external model f4f catfish

http://i58.tinypic.com/j8ioef.jpg

It is not finished, you are missing some tweaks.

henkypenky

• BAT 4.2 Flashpoint & WAW
« Reply #1581 on: March 29, 2014, 05:14:45 AM »

@max:
S-199 ... airplanes were not showing up on screen.
I had the same problem, removing the hier file from the 'Blister fix' solved it. This also applied to the B-25D-20 and Me-262. I also had the interior from the cockpit floating in front of the plane with the Bf-110G-2. This was also cured by removing the hier file from the planes mod folder. Perhaps this will work for the others to, good luck

PA_Jeronimo

• SAS Honourable Member
  • I like curves
« Reply #1582 on: March 29, 2014, 11:21:32 AM »

Thank you for the tip Jeronimo,
Bringing up the folder file up like "!#Fixed engine cowling & props" did fix some
problems with some models, but I am still getting a few that are not working like you fixed in your screenshots.
I am using DBW.1.71 normal game, everything updated, with no heavy mods or effects.
I am keeping this game version "Light", as I work on painting and testing a lot of new objects for us all and this game.

Please see if your getting any problems with these models...

The following airplanes I have removed from your folder, because airplanes were not showing up on screen.
SBD-3
SBD-5
B-239

I have these working with cowling+engine mod
He-111-H2
He-111-H6
He-111-H12
...but the
He-111-P2 ... has parts of engines and propellers flying in front of airplane. Not attached parts.

Same thing happens to
Bf-110-E1 ... airplanes were not showing up on screen.
Bf-110-F2 ... has parts of engines and propellers flying in front of airplane. Not attached.
Bf-110-G4 ... has parts of engines and propellers flying in front of airplane. Not attached.

S-199 ... airplanes were not showing up on screen.
and
ALL the Focke-Wulf 190 and Ta-152 series also not showing up on screen.
So I have removed them from your folder with a "-" (minus sign) on the folder and
then they showed up in game. I am wondering what happened to the FW-190s and Ta-152s, Why they
not show up? I am not using any other mods for them. Strange.

Hi Max and Henkypenky,

I do not currently use DBW, but it seems strange that some models I did long ago, as the SBD, does not work properly.
I am going to install DBW again and I will check all of these problems that tells me.

Thank you for the report.

Regards

Jero

PA_Jeronimo

• SAS Honourable Member
  • I like curves
« Reply #1583 on: March 31, 2014, 01:54:43 AM »

Ok, I have reviewed all the problems in UP3 RC4 installation, I have not gotten to work DBW, and I have solved all the problems:

SBD-3 and SBD-5 running
S-199 running
Bf-110E-1, a problem that is not listed is the New Mod Wheel, you must delete the file gear.mat and the problem is solved.
Bf-110F-2 new props to DBW
Bf-110G-4 Hier.him deleted the file, now works correctly
B-25D-20 solver and running
Fw-190 and Ta-152 running all
B6N2 added

As for the Me-262 to I did not give me problems in any case the solution is to delete the file Hier.him

The He-111 and B-239, I have not seen any improvement in these models therefore should not have problems with them.

Here I leave the link to the updated pack All in One

DOWNLOAD DBW VERSION

Actualized 31/03/2014

Please report any problems, thank you

Regards

Jero
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 ... 176   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 27 queries.