Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 ... 176   Go Down

Author Topic: Fix engines cowlings and prop´s  (Read 889426 times)

stanislao

• Modder
Re: Fix engines cowlings and prop´s
« Reply #1116 on: June 26, 2013, 09:37:21 AM »

:)         :)          ;)

Hello dear, PA_Jeronimo, and after many wonders I have repeatedly asked why you have not yet dealt with the cowlings of the B24 engine .. too complex or perhaps you have it in the works from a long time .. I'm sorry, it's just a my curiosity.

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #1117 on: June 26, 2013, 10:24:05 AM »

Or maybe he doesn't want to?

PA_Jeronimo

• SAS Honourable Member
  • I like curves
« Reply #1118 on: June 26, 2013, 11:50:57 AM »

Hi Stanislao, when I started this mod started also to work with 3d modeling, you can already get an idea of my little knowledge of the subject.

As he was making models, and thanks to the invaluable help of Ton414, Just mushrooms, Birdman and many more it will follow later and perform more work than I had supposed at first.

The B-24, as well as the B-29 reserved them for when were more prepared, at the beginning caused me much respect, now I think that could face them, but in summer have less time so not the empezaria until September more or less and also I have Mod wheels half, without having the Hellcat and other models that also need a facelift.

The B-24 I feel like, as long I think about the way to deal with it and hope to do so soon and well.

Sorry for the delay

heidelergensis

« Reply #1119 on: June 26, 2013, 03:56:10 PM »

Thanks a lot for the stock zera patch for 4.12, Jero (and the FW190)...We can now live wihtout the japancat meses.msh files   ;)
; those prop covers are a beauty.
 By the way, for some reason the propeller on the A6M3 behaves different than in any other model when rotating (its axis is changed).

I think it is not a failure on your fix, but the retail model, that  for some reason was made that way...

Wulfy

« Reply #1120 on: June 26, 2013, 07:23:06 PM »

Thanks a lot for the stock zera patch for 4.12, Jero (and the FW190)...We can now live wihtout the japancat meses  ;)
; those prop covers are a beauty.
 By the way, for some reason the propeller on the A6M3 behaves different than in any other model when rotating (its axis is changed).

I think it is not a failure on your fix, but the retail model, that  for some reason was made that way...

Damn thats rude. So you are saying that the work JC probally put a ton of work into is a mess? well I happen to like it, and even if you dont, you dont have to say it

LuseKofte

« Reply #1121 on: June 26, 2013, 11:19:21 PM »

Calm down, this is a typical situation about language barrier, I am sure of it

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
« Reply #1122 on: June 27, 2013, 05:36:28 AM »

the japancat *meshes

? ;)

Collecting dislikes since December '82.

Wulfy

« Reply #1123 on: June 27, 2013, 05:39:21 AM »

the japancat *meshes

? ;)

ohhhh ok then sorry bout that then :-\ :)

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
« Reply #1124 on: June 27, 2013, 07:35:26 AM »

;D
Collecting dislikes since December '82.

heidelergensis

« Reply #1125 on: June 27, 2013, 09:58:08 AM »

Ouch....There is other meaning for "mesh" than an array of points, vertexes and faces, on a 3D application, cleverly arranged to model a figure? After your answer I guess so... :-[

.In any case, that I wanted to mean when writing about the japancat work  is that I had tried to use threse ".msh" files into the properly named directories as in stock, omitting the configuration compressed ones,  to find that they need a configuration file that probably has to be renamed also, but being in the scripted part of the software is not available by the moment. I´m very fond of all the japancat work, and I miss it in my 4.12 install. All other models have worked flawlessly using this procedure.(Me-109, Tonys, Ki-84);

The meSS fot the A6M3 that is different than all the others, is the original, stock, retail, one. It seems to have the propeller axis in motion, in a perpendicular direction relative to all the other models, so the same addon for stock models that works well in all other models goes rotated 90º for this articular model. Nothing important, simply the A6M3 does not receive its new propeller and I´m absolutely happy with all the other ones...

trent

« Reply #1126 on: June 27, 2013, 10:41:49 AM »

I´m very fond of all the japancat work, and I miss it in my 4.12 install.

Same here! Hopefully someone can make a patch to replace the stock 4.12 A6M models with JapanCat's beautiful A6M 3d models.   :)

PA_Jeronimo

• SAS Honourable Member
  • I like curves
« Reply #1127 on: June 28, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »

A6M3 PropRot fixed.

DOWNLOAD

Thanks for report Heidelergensis. ;)
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 ... 176   Go Up

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 28 queries.