Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 40   Go Down

Author Topic: SAS Engine Mod v2.6RC Final  (Read 198013 times)

POUSSIN1

• Missioneer
Re: SAS Engine Mod v2.6RC Final
« Reply #384 on: May 20, 2013, 03:46:19 PM »

Hi ! First, thanks for this amazing mod ! Second, I came back with a little problem :

I am running DBW 1.7, with an 4.101 IL2 version, with Full Monthy. My trouble is the sound engine launch setup...When I fire my engine manually, it never ends ! It goes on until I cut the engine or I crash. I've tried on a lot of plane but it still the same. I'm hearing the sound of engine but with it, the sound of the startup sequence :(...The rest is working real fine.   :P

Can somebody help me ?

Cheers - Poussin

Wulfy

« Reply #385 on: May 20, 2013, 07:37:21 PM »

ummmm try to load it up on top of the mod folder? Also list all your mods, so we can see any conflcts

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #386 on: May 20, 2013, 08:10:29 PM »

Hi ! First, thanks for this amazing mod ! Second, I came back with a little problem :

I am running DBW 1.7, with an 4.101 IL2 version, with Full Monthy. My trouble is the sound engine launch setup...When I fire my engine manually, it never ends ! It goes on until I cut the engine or I crash. I've tried on a lot of plane but it still the same. I'm hearing the sound of engine but with it, the sound of the startup sequence :(...The rest is working real fine.   :P

Can somebody help me ?

Cheers - Poussin

Im also having this issue but with a different install. Using Bravo's HSFX 6.0.17/Modact 4 setup.
Only thing I could think it would conflict with is UV_3.

hguderian

• Modder
« Reply #387 on: May 20, 2013, 09:15:27 PM »

Is into RC final v411.1 the Full Throttle mod, yet?

I see the related .eff and .mat files but I can't see the effect in game...also if I load (obviously) the SAS Engine Mod first.

Thanks in advance

tarakan67

• Modder
« Reply #388 on: May 21, 2013, 12:55:52 AM »

Tarakan, What Plane(s) are you referring to?
All MiGs from Jetwar.

SAS~Anto

• Aussie Bush Pilot
  • Editor
  • Retired from modding
« Reply #389 on: May 21, 2013, 01:34:28 AM »

I try used this mode: Type 1 - works as type 0 but the front wheel is no longer actively steered by rudder, but passively follows aircraft movements (i.e. like many early tail-draggers).

That's correct. That's what is supposed to happen. What are you aiming to do?

vegetarian

« Reply #390 on: May 21, 2013, 02:37:42 AM »

Yep, I have the same issue with the endless startup engine sound as POUSSIN1 in DBW_TFM.

Wulfy

« Reply #391 on: May 21, 2013, 05:16:57 AM »

Load it engine mod before all else and for jetwar, make sure that's installed right to. Make sure to add the lines in your RC file in the STD folder. There was a duplicate RC In the UV3 folder, so delete that one.

vegetarian

« Reply #392 on: May 21, 2013, 07:30:47 AM »

Thanks Wulfy. I placed a ! in front of #UV3 as suggested on another thread (Bravo I think) so that !#UV3 loaded first, and problem solved.

tarakan67

• Modder
« Reply #393 on: May 21, 2013, 08:10:20 AM »

I try used this mode: Type 1 - works as type 0 but the front wheel is no longer actively steered by rudder, but passively follows aircraft movements (i.e. like many early tail-draggers).

That's correct. That's what is supposed to happen. What are you aiming to do?
In manual I read:"The control variable DiffBrakesType is added to Controls.class and used in Gear.class,
with default value 0. Individual aircraft classes must set this variable to get access to types 1-3.". Now, in my MiGs(from Jetwar), front wheel is not passively follows aircraft movements. Please send me example of Java cod, which I must add to
individual aircraft class. Sorry my English

tarakan67

• Modder
« Reply #394 on: May 21, 2013, 09:29:18 AM »

By means of this small fix you can appoint to each airplane of 3 various types of a sound by activity a flaps. Readmy inside. Many thanks SAS~Skipper, for the help in fix creation.
 http://www.gamefront.com/files/23330984/%21SAS_Engine_Mod_4111m_v26.rar

POUSSIN1

• Missioneer
« Reply #395 on: May 21, 2013, 09:37:29 AM »

Hi !

I've try it on the top of the list but no joy ! For my mod list, it is too long !!!! I've got plutonium effect mod, tigersoundforDBW, and PALcockpit sound, being fully montied . I've also got the random failure mod which was just before sas engine mod 2.6...I didn't have any trouble with 2.5 and I upgrade it to match this random failure. I've remove it and still no joy.

Cheers...And thanks for help.

Poussin
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 40   Go Up

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 26 queries.