Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sound for FW190A, D, TA and BF-109.  (Read 9001 times)

Paulo Hirth

• MOD is Life!
Sound for FW190A, D, TA and BF-109.
« on: December 29, 2011, 09:50:56 AM »

All credit to JAFA, This is a mod on JAFA Sound, i just change some files, a sound for propeller, a "closed" sound in Cockpit, include the old mod "Dive sound".
     Is ready for 4.09, i dont know how to do a SFS file for install this in 3.06 mod activator, if you know and can, please help.

https://www.mediafire.com/?jaliozv91u2vsbt

Salty54

Re: Sound for FW190A, D, TA and BF-109.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 01:35:34 PM »

Paulo,

These are nice but I have a few problems. In both my SAS and DBW mods, for both the BMW801 and Jumo213, at low throttle, 0% to 20%, I get a "bam, bam, bam" sound like two wav files are playing at the same time and are in conflict with each other. After 20% throttle, it goes away and all is fine.

Also, how do you increase the volume of a particular wav file? From the cockpit, the sounds are fine until you reach the high speed in takeoff and suddenly the sound goes way down and you lose the power of the sound. Can I increase the wav volume level from in the prs file?

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 02:44:30 PM »

You can to a point but your probably better off adjusting the sample itself.

Paulo Hirth

• MOD is Life!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 12:40:31 AM »

Paulo,

These are nice but I have a few problems. In both my SAS and DBW mods, for both the BMW801 and Jumo213, at low throttle, 0% to 20%, I get a "bam, bam, bam" sound like two wav files are playing at the same time and are in conflict with each other. After 20% throttle, it goes away and all is fine.

Also, how do you increase the volume of a particular wav file? From the cockpit, the sounds are fine until you reach the high speed in takeoff and suddenly the sound goes way down and you lose the power of the sound. Can I increase the wav volume level from in the prs file?

Here you have all my tools:
  https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,1397.0.html

WW-2 engines figthers dont work nice in low rotation, you can see in videos is very diferent, but now you can notice better the aceleration with proppeler sound file.
  But fell free to do changes, is the way to the community ever improve auor beloved simulator.

Salty54

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 05:20:18 PM »

Thanks Guys. Paulo, I'll check out your tools.

DimAurora

• Ex-SilverFox23
  • Modder
  • Self-Proclaimed Supermarine Type 391 Lover
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 04:10:02 PM »

The engine noise, that is excellent by the way, tends to sputter out and leave me with the stock sound after it warms up in the 109s.

Vainakh

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 07:28:41 PM »

Great engine sounds for the db603. However the sound on the jumo213 on the Ta-152H I tested 'clip' heavily and also clip any other sound made when the engine is idling or at low rpm; just like Silver Fox said. Engine starter sounds don't repeat until the engine finally starts, leaving a silent gap before the prop gets power from the engine. Deleting the relevant sounds and presets folder files didn't fix this problem.

Other wise these sounds are great. Anyone know how to get them to work?

FL2070

• Modder
  • FAC #87
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 11:34:21 AM »

To prevent clipping at low rpm, just remove the [emit] and [emit.start] sections in the prs file.
On average, the average average averages, averagely, the average average of all averages.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 27 queries.