Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: PWS-10  (Read 39900 times)

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
Re: PWS-10
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 01:06:46 PM »

I need help. I also assumed that DBW would include the 9.5 button. I installed the aircraft only to experience the crash. I then realized the 9.5 button would be needed and installed the off line button. But again, I crashed. I then removed the aircraft, deleted the lines from the air.ini, plane and weapons  in an effort to restore to the original configuration. Now IL-2 crashes at 60% in DBW and doesn't even function properly when set to UP3 or stock game. I am at a loss.

ANY HELP PLEASE!

Did you make a backup of your original air.ini file? If so, start up the game using the original air.ini. You may have to reinstall some planes by putting in the corresponding lines, but at least your game will work. Then you can start by re-installing your mod planes ...

This happens to almost everyone from time to time .. as long as you backup your files, those that you are altering, then you can always revert.

And if necessary, someone can certainly post a link to a clean, original air.ini for your version of the game.

btasm

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 01:11:09 PM »

I do have a backup air.ini. Unfortunately, it preceded a lot of the additional aircraft I installed. I also notice now, that after deleting the last quick file, the stock game and UP3 run correctly. But DBW crashes at 60%.

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2011, 01:21:46 PM »

I do have a backup air.ini. Unfortunately, it preceded a lot of the additional aircraft I installed. I also notice now, that after deleting the last quick file, the stock game and UP3 run correctly. But DBW crashes at 60%.

I don't know what a quick file is ... but in any case, I'd try undeleting it and restoring things to how they were ...

If it's any consolation, I'm on my third re-install of DBW now and that since September. Sometimes you just mess it up, even with one inadvertently placed typo in an air.ini or wherever and there is nothing left but to reinstall from scratch. Which is not always a disaster ... it can be good practice at good Il-2 housekeeping and it makes you more proficient with future problems.

btasm

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 01:45:59 PM »

Thanks. I was able to locate the "original" DBW 1.5 air.ini and have reinstalled it. Now I'm adding aircraft. It works, but boy is it tedious. Your help has me on the right track.

By the way, the "last quick" is the last mission you flew. Located in the Quicks folder. I've notice that with some problems, if you delete the last quick, things can be corrected.

OberstDanjeje

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 01:57:08 PM »

Well with MissionPro it -last.quick or so with - in front, anyway in the file there are the last selection in the QMB, so if you remove a plane from the air.ini after you used it in the QMB it could cause some issue but not more then that

adampolska7

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 02:46:27 PM »

Good plane, thx  :) .

Gaston

• Modder
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 03:14:48 PM »

It is a pure beauty ! The model is superb, and it is nice to handle ! Can say only one thing : THANKS !!!

Samurai999

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2011, 12:01:24 PM »

Perfectly well! The best from this that has appeared recently on a site!!! 3D the model is simply perfect!!!  :)  many thanks from all Russian (and not only Russian I think) virtual pilots!  :)

Jjuurraa

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2011, 05:47:07 PM »

wunderbar!!!  :)

zack

• Ad Astra.
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 01:27:35 PM »

Thank You Loku.
Masterpiece as usual - it is pure pleasure to fly that bird.
Once again - great job!

FANATIC MODDER

• Modder
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2012, 08:51:32 AM »

I failed to congratulate Loku for this fantastic add-on and I feel bad about it.

David Prosser

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2012, 09:04:58 PM »

Loku:  Thanks for this plane. I've used it in my He46 Poland campaign. It appears in two missions. Firstly, attacking the player's formation, then as prey for the player who is flying a Bf-109. It was not easy to shoot down.

cheers

David Prosser
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 25 queries.