Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 116   Go Down

Author Topic: Project DGen_mod  (Read 360147 times)

Asura

• Modder
Re: Project DGen_mod
« Reply #516 on: February 11, 2013, 12:07:59 AM »

Many thanks for answering. Can you give some links for teh ongoing prohects using your DGen?

Precisely campaigns at this forum do Boelcke & Juri_JS :)

My plan is to make historical campaings regarding to the units way in the war.

You have big plans. :) But nothing possible isn't present - really to make everything. In your case it is necessary to look at the campaigns***.dat files - in them information on sub campaigns gathers and their sequence is adjusted. Still the planes***.dat files will be necessary

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #517 on: February 11, 2013, 12:14:12 AM »

Is there any tutorial about the DGen's ".mis" files?
I'm changing the Coral Sea ".mis" files, but I don't know what some objects mean to DGen.
I have a good knowledge about FMB, but If some friend could give me a link or some explanation about DGen's ".mis" files, I will be very grateful.

".mis" files are created in the full editor is a set (template) for creation of missions is more whole. The there are more than different objects on map (in files ".mis") the fighting departures will be more various. In the course of creation of missions the generator chooses the necessary objects from files ".mis" and adds in mission. I will add information in documentation on objects and their features a little later. Something about it was in documentation to the old generator - this part didn't change.

Juri_JS

« Reply #518 on: February 11, 2013, 12:24:49 AM »

Many thanks for answering. Can you give some links for teh ongoing prohects using your DGen?

Precisely campaigns at this forum do Boelcke & Juri_JS :)

Some of my campaign projects for Asura's DGen:

Solomon campaigns (will be updated soon)
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,25745.0.html

Manchuria/Khalkhin Gol campaigns (WIP)
http://www.axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?2683

Hungarian 101st Fighter Group campaign (WIP)
http://www.axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?3030

santobr

• Modder
  • Senta a Pua!
    • F
« Reply #519 on: February 11, 2013, 04:57:33 AM »

".mis" files are created in the full editor is a set (template) for creation of missions is more whole. The there are more than different objects on map (in files ".mis") the fighting departures will be more various. In the course of creation of missions the generator chooses the necessary objects from files ".mis" and adds in mission. I will add information in documentation on objects and their features a little later. Something about it was in documentation to the old generator - this part didn't change.
Where can I find the old documentation, please?

santobr.

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #520 on: February 12, 2013, 12:39:59 AM »

At me is only in Russian. On SimHQ there was a branch the devoted DGen and information from it was collected in one file. Maybe colleagues from a forum have it?

Ian Boys

« Reply #521 on: February 12, 2013, 05:32:19 AM »

OK the answer to the 239IAP problem lay in the Aces section of the DB file. I erased that and no more problem (thanks Juri!)

I am working on a Donbass 43 Dgen (just so we have a list of what is happening where).

Ian Boys

« Reply #522 on: February 12, 2013, 05:44:49 AM »

santobr.

I will try to summarise as far as possible:

Assuming the battle set is called Orel42 (for example)

You need 2 MIS files called

Orel42Red.mis
Orel42Blue.mis

containing only red and blue objects respectively (although neutral objects like fires and smoke may be included).

The MIS files should cover all the areas used by the Blue side and Red side during the campaign, allowing for front line movement.

Target types:

6+ railway carriages = station
6+ trucks = depot
Radio truck and 4 other objects = Headquarters
6+ Artillery (not AA) = Artillery Battery
Stationary ships = port.

In addition you need moving trains, moving vehicles, moving armour and stationary planes.

I hope this is clear. Any Q just ask.

Juri_JS

« Reply #523 on: February 12, 2013, 06:07:21 AM »

OK the answer to the 239IAP problem lay in the Aces section of the DB file. I erased that and no more problem (thanks Juri!)

It's a very strange error, because there was no mistake in the Aces section and in other campaigns Aces work without problems.

jeanba

• Modder
« Reply #524 on: February 12, 2013, 06:09:04 AM »

I will try to summarise as far as possible:

Assuming the battle set is called Orel42 (for example)

You need 2 MIS files called

Orel42Red.mis
Orel42Blue.mis

containing only red and blue objects respectively (although neutral objects like fires and smoke may be included).

The MIS files should cover all the areas used by the Blue side and Red side during the campaign, allowing for front line movement.

Target types:

6+ railway carriages = station
6+ trucks = depot
Radio truck and 4 other objects = Headquarters
6+ Artillery (not AA) = Artillery Battery
Stationary ships = port.

In addition you need moving trains, moving vehicles, moving armour and stationary planes.

I hope this is clear. Any Q just ask.
Great to see you Ianboys

Thank you for thos usefull info

Ian Boys

« Reply #525 on: February 12, 2013, 08:39:56 AM »

It's a very strange error, because there was no mistake in the Aces section and in other campaigns Aces work without problems.

Indeed. But it fixed it! I can't work it out either. As you say, it works elsewhere.

santobr

• Modder
  • Senta a Pua!
    • F
« Reply #526 on: February 12, 2013, 08:28:58 PM »

Thank you Asura and Ian Boys. :)

I need some information about Pacific, maybe I can use the russian documentation.
I can try the google translator, I don't need to translate the documentation, but only to know the subject.

Thank you again, guys. :)

santobr.

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #527 on: February 13, 2013, 01:08:54 AM »

Indeed. But it fixed it! I can't work it out either. As you say, it works elsewhere.

Send me campaign with a mistake - I will check in what a problem.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 116   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 27 queries.