Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 116   Go Down

Author Topic: Project DGen_mod  (Read 360148 times)

Juri_JS

Re: Project DGen_mod
« Reply #444 on: December 21, 2012, 01:26:22 AM »

New format - option 2
[Planes]
Allies England 10 F6F5 --Reconplane - can in addition set plane type (in this example of F6F5 will appear only as the scout)
10 F6F5 SSkin.bmp WSkin.bmp --Reconplane

all combinations work.

Will it be possible to set more than one type of mission for a plane in the new DB file format? For example both Reconplane and FBomber for the F6F5?

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #445 on: December 24, 2012, 02:32:50 AM »

Yes, in this question of any restrictions. The probability of emergence will be considered for each type separately.

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #446 on: December 25, 2012, 05:48:46 AM »

I added support of files * Planes.dat. Now in log file it will be possible to look as I fulfilled algorithm:

CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-False (SBD3, 1x250, aSoft, Any, Any)
CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-False (SBD3, 2x250, aSoft, Any, Any)
CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-False (SBD3, 3x250, aSoft, Any, Any)
CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-True (SBD3, 1x500, aSoft, Any, Any)
CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-False (SBD3, 2x500, aSoft, Any, Any)
CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-True (SBD3, 3x500, aSoft, Any, Any)
CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-False (SBD3, 1x1000, aSoft, Any, Any)
CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-False (SBD3, 1x1600, aSoft, Any, Any)
CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-False (SBD3, 1x250, aSoft, Any, Any)
CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-False (SBD3, 2x250, aSoft, Any, Any)
CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-False (SBD3, 3x250, aSoft, Any, Any)
CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-True (SBD3, 1x500, aSoft, Any, Any)
CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-False (SBD3, 2x500, aSoft, Any, Any)
CheckWeapons: LocalPlanes-True, Result-True (SBD3, 3x500, aSoft, Any, Any)

GetWeapons before: CruiseSpeed-320.00, minAlt-4500.00, attAlt-4500.00
GetWeapons after: CruiseSpeed-330.00, minAlt-4500.00, attAlt-4500.00

At will processing of these files can be disconnected, having added in DGen_mod.ini NoLocalPlanes parameter. It will increase possible options of arms, but can affect historical reliability.

Juri_JS

« Reply #447 on: December 25, 2012, 06:29:38 AM »

Does this also mean, it will still be possible to set the mission types a plane can fly (Reconnaissance, FBomber, Attack, etc.) in the xxxPlanes.dat file or will this only work in the DB file?

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #448 on: December 25, 2012, 11:12:50 PM »

Does this also mean, it will still be possible to set the mission types a plane can fly (Reconnaissance, FBomber, Attack, etc.) in the xxxPlanes.dat file or will this only work in the DB file?

From xxxPlanes.dat information on speed and flight height only is taken, and also checked well to arms or not. xxxPlanes.dat isn't defining factor for plane type. The type of the plane is predetermined in the AllPlaneDB.dat file and can be specified in section [Planes] of the DB file.

xxxPlanes.dat can be filled by old rules, it will work for DGen 4.x.x.x and DGen_MOD 1.0.1.0, and also will be used in DGen_MOD 2.x.x.x

Semor

• IL2 without Mods is possible,but senseless!
« Reply #449 on: December 26, 2012, 11:28:53 AM »

Hi Asura

I dont want to come back all the time with problems to your thread... :D

..but this is really annoying. Did you know the old "Player get wounded and DGen/Campaign crashes" from the past?
It´s happend again...I lost all my 43 missions at Boelkes Kuban campaign.I get a complete crash after hit the apply button at mission end,and then after restart IL-2 again I see a empty mission screen in the campaign with a nice message:No map in mission file or something.

If you now the solution for it,please add it to the next DGen_Mod version.

Thank you!

The wounded DGen Pilot..aka Semor  :)

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #450 on: December 27, 2012, 03:05:13 AM »

If you now the solution for it,please add it to the next DGen_Mod version.

I know about this problem and I will surely correct in release 2.0. I will be grateful for your set of files of campaign in which there was a problem. And still - if the generator gave out a mistake and there was an empty mission is not accident! Save log files, the eventlog.lst file and I will help to make the correct mission after mistake correction in the generator.

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #451 on: December 29, 2012, 02:46:19 AM »

As it was declared earlier - the new version of the DGen_MOD 2.0.0.0 generator.  While beta version.  All highlights work, but testing is necessary.

https://www.mediafire.com/?0ro1i44c3lwzz3h

Unfortunately the full translation of briefings into English is yet ready and in flight tasks the Russian text will meet. I will lay out files of messages later.

In future release the new version of documentation with the description of all new opportunities while ask questions here is planned.

Well and with Coming New year! Clear sky over the head!

Juri_JS

« Reply #452 on: December 29, 2012, 02:57:57 AM »

Thank you, I will begin testing. Are any changes to the old campaigns necessary to make them work in the new DGen version?

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #453 on: December 29, 2012, 03:10:31 AM »

Thank you, I will begin testing. Are any changes to the old campaigns necessary to make them work in the new DGen version?

No, all old campaigns have to work without additional settings. If something doesn't earn is a mistake and it is necessary to correct.

Juri_JS

« Reply #454 on: December 29, 2012, 03:34:30 AM »

I noticed, the first issue. Airstart points don't work. In my Solomons campaigns players planes will start at the edge of the map and not at the airstart points set in the red and blue files. AI aircraft use airfields I have disabled in the Settings files.

My Home Defence campaigns don't start at all and the DGen_mod file shows the message:
No Red airfields left
War DB not found or bad

Obviously DGen doesn't recognizes the airstart points.

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #455 on: December 29, 2012, 04:08:39 AM »

I noticed, the first issue. Airstart points don't work. In my Solomons campaigns players planes will start at the edge of the map and not at the airstart points set in the red and blue files. AI aircraft use airfields I have disabled in the Settings files.

In what campaign and campaign sub it can be seen? I will correct. This consequence of association of branches.

My Home Defence campaigns don't start at all and the DGen_mod file shows the message:
No Red airfields left
War DB not found or bad

Give the reference to your campaign - a problem similar - I united air starts from FB and starts from Pacific. Now it should be debugged.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 116   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 27 queries.