Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 116   Go Down

Author Topic: Project DGen_mod  (Read 361065 times)

Boelcke

Re: Project DGen_mod
« Reply #372 on: September 22, 2012, 01:44:42 AM »

I´m just working on a Northern Africa campaign for Asuras dgen.exe, for more inormations check this thread:

http://www.axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?2670

I´m also working on a Battle of Britain campaign with Canons BoB 1940 map:

http://www.axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?2705.0#post_2706

EDIT: @Semor - it´s not the first campaign for Asuras file, juri_js has already created a PTO Salomons campaign for it, available at A&A

Semor

• IL2 without Mods is possible,but senseless!
« Reply #373 on: September 22, 2012, 03:51:47 AM »

Looks very good. It´s the first Campaign with a modded map + Asuras Dgen exe, isn´t it?

Daumen hoch,Freu mich schon drauf.  8)

Btw..@ Asura. Maybe it´s possible to include a random Transit Altitude for Player/Ai Planes in the next DGen version?

Edit: I had a very old and anoying bug last evening: the "I get wounded and Dgen crashes in the next mission bug"
...I think you know what I mean  :-X  if you like,have a look,I reported this on Juri_JS Solomon thread:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,25745.msg303365.html#new

Semor :)

Juri_JS

« Reply #374 on: September 23, 2012, 03:57:59 AM »

The work in progress thread of my Manchuria/Khalkhin Gol campaign project for Asura's DGen:
http://www.axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?2683

jeanba

• Modder
« Reply #375 on: September 23, 2012, 07:40:19 AM »

Great !!!

Semor

« Reply #376 on: September 23, 2012, 10:29:30 AM »

Really Great. I´ve been waiting sooo long for a early Japan War campaign in DGen format. Really cool.
Can I suggest you something? You say "we are missing many important Japanese aircraft from the late 30s". sadly this is right...but:

We have already a Ki-30 with the right skins! Ist´s only a hack but better than a skin hack for the D3A.
Please look here:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,14502.0.html

..and instead the S-328 for the Ki-4 I think the K-10 fits more better in this timeframe and is build by a japanese Aircraft designer.

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,19215.0.html

And please dont forget about the legendary Mitsubishi A5M4 that takes also part in the Nomonhan incident with great sucsess.

my 2 Cent.  :)

Edit:you can contact me via Pm if you need some Historical infos or Paint shemes about the Ki-27 or infos about the Sentais in this conflict.

Juri_JS

« Reply #377 on: September 23, 2012, 11:35:53 AM »

At the moment I have stopped building campaigns for the modded game. The Manchuria/Khalkhin Gol campaigns will be for the stock game, although it can be played without problems in the modded game.

The A5M4 wasn't used at Khalkhin Gol, it was a pure Army Air Force operation, but the A5M4 will appear in the semi-historical Lake Khasan sub-campaign.

Semor

« Reply #378 on: September 23, 2012, 01:35:51 PM »

ok. No problem.

For the A5M4. after study some of my osprey publications,yes you are right,Khalkhin Gol was a pure Army Air Force operation. Sorry,my mistake.

santobr

• Modder
  • Senta a Pua!
    • F
« Reply #379 on: September 24, 2012, 10:46:07 AM »

I was working on the Coral Sea campaign and I don't know if this was intended to work like that, but DGen is ignoring CDBomber and CTBomber entries in AllPlanes.dat.
It only reads CBomber entries.
I put CBomber entries for SDB3 and for TBD1 with a torpedo and finally it worked.
Now there are missions with a mix of TBDs and SBD3s against Japanese carriers in the Coral Sea campaign.
But I was thinking if DGen could make mistakes, creating missions with TBDs against ground targets in other campaigns that have ground targets.

santobr.

IJNfan_PL

« Reply #380 on: September 30, 2012, 10:19:03 AM »

Unfortunately this solution didn't work. Again I heard a 'beep', and a new mission wasn't created. Instead appeared entries about pilot transfers, promotions. :(

Send me all files for debugging and still campaign files from the Dgen folder. I will look in what a problem.
Hello,
I'm sorry that I'm asking (I would not want to be pushy), but did you recieved the files I sent (to the e-mail: dgen.service@mail.ru) few days ago?

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #381 on: October 01, 2012, 12:33:10 AM »

I'm sorry that I'm asking (I would not want to be pushy), but did you recieved the files I sent (to the e-mail: dgen.service@mail.ru) few days ago?

I am sorry that didn't answer immediately. Simply now I change a code of the generator and it temporarily isn't efficient. :) Therefore the exact reason while I can not tell. The mistake arises from that there are no purposes suitable for attack.

Sea: Art:0 HQ:0 Rail:0 Dep:0 Prt:0 Trp:0 Car:0 Trn:0 Tnk:0 Bdg:0 Amp:0 Con:5
Wake: Art:0 HQ:0 Rail:0 Dep:0 Prt:0 Trp:0 Car:0 Trn:0 Tnk:0 Bdg:0 Amp:1 Con:0

The generator finds 5 transport sea caravans and group of amphibians, but in the corresponding ops the file there are no missions for these purposes. I think a mistake arises from for it. In the new version similar mistakes will be not possible - the algorithm is reversed.

santobr

• Modder
  • Senta a Pua!
    • F
« Reply #382 on: October 01, 2012, 04:35:38 AM »

In the future maybe we could have new entries in ops files like nBT, nBTr, nBTx and nBD, nBDr and nBDx, so we could control a bit more the types of airplanes at PTO. :)
Another good thing could be to eliminate the 9 planes limit for each entry, because our systems have much more power now than at the time of the old version of DGen. The only problem is to make some coding to avoid explosions in the begining of the mission.

santobr.

Semor

« Reply #383 on: October 01, 2012, 06:49:44 AM »

"eliminate the 9 planes limit for each entry, because our systems have much more power now than at the time of the old version of DGen."

100% Agree to your post santobr.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 116   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 26 queries.