Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mission Pro Combo (MissionPro, QMBPro and FMBPro) - Last Release 2011.09.09  (Read 53476 times)

gianluca

Re: Mission Pro Combo (MissionPro, QMBPro and FMBPro) - Last Release 2011.09.09
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2012, 03:48:08 AM »

Hi pablo, I'm talking about the so called FMB+ which was one of the jsgme options in UP201 and whose readme reads:"This enables the Full Mission Builder Plus". There are inside 53 java classes to teplace the ones contained in "Files".

Cheers

Gianluca

coenoo1

• Cookie
  • Your whisky geek

I have a problem, If I activate the QMBPro in JSGME which standardly comes with DBW 1.71 , none of my maps work, I either get no paratrooper mesh error or: (in this case the vietnam_south map which is also standard issue QMBPro in 1.71 DBW) my whole game crashes at 100%. I do get an error code and will post that later on, since I write this from my iPhone... I like this mod very much cause it essentialy makes FMB easier for me to work with as a softwaren00b

Thx in advance guys!

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.

People,
                       finally I had the time to solve the typical problem of EcranWide with QMBPro:

In fact it wasn't a problem of the MissionProCombo, but a result of the use of Ecran Wide with different configuration of the standard one regarding the number of elements of the Comboboxes. The game itself didn't know how to manage the situation and so the problem.

Now I have solved it in its origin, so never again the drop-down or drop-up of the combos will be pulled out of the window.

I'm publishing this here as a test release. I used it in 2 different notebooks in different resolutions and everything worked OK. Please let me know if you see something strange. Now any combination of list lines will be handled correctly, the default one or your one, whatever it was.

Regards,
                      Pablo

salvadi

• o l

Grazie Maestro!

slejsa

Works it with the current version of UP? I tryed it but new missions are non-functional..

rotte7teufel

• Modder

It`s a possible to get 16 not 8 plane places in QMBpro using Mission Combo Pro by P.A.L in MA5.3/TFM412 ?
I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
  • In memory of my beloved hero: Saburo SAKAI!

This is only for 410....

rotte7teufel

• Modder

Whisey_Sierra If You talk its Mission Combo Pro is only for 4.10 you`re wrong in here You have version for MA5.3 http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=1815 ...... but if You talk about that You can put 16 only in 4.10 version ... thats sad :( .....for me ;p
I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 25 queries.