Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DCG Aleutians 1942 V1.1  (Read 4445 times)

Cycle

• Modder
DCG Aleutians 1942 V1.1
« on: September 02, 2011, 01:34:25 AM »

Hi,
A small and maybe a "forgotten battle"!
Campaign have been tested offline with IL2 1946 V4.09m / UP 2.01 and HSFX 4.1!

DCG V3.46 or higher: http://www.lowengrin.com/download.php?list.3

Campaign note:
I recommend to use the 4.09m version of the B-26B V2.2 (Many thanks to "Ranwers/Epervier") in the campaign to increase the winning chances of the Americans!
The B-17D in the standard campaign is only limited to use against ships!
Download B-26B V2.2 V4.09m: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,17791.0.html   

Many thanks to Paul Lowengrin for his support and Dynamic Campaign Generator and "agracier" for the historical Aleutian map!

DCG Aleutians 1942 V1.1: https://www.mediafire.com/?vfmabgyqtpois6b

Have fun!
"Lenin sagte einmal, der ungebildete Mensch stehe außerhalb der Politik. Heute aber haben wir ein gebildetes Volk. Wie wir in den letzten Jahren handelten, bedeutete, es aus der Politik herauszuhalten. Das ist eine Mißachtung des Volkes. Das ist eine Art Elitedenken." Michail Gorbatschow

PA_Willy

Re: DCG Aleutain 1942
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 01:53:10 AM »

Thank you Sir!

I colllect all your campaigns to play them online with my mates in cooperative mode.

Waiting for new DCG version (from Lowengrin) updated to HSFX 5.1 or UP. 3.0.

Thanks.

Cycle

• Modder
Re: DCG Aleutian 1942
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 03:32:37 AM »

Hi Willy!
Glad that you use it! If any of the campaigns didnt work, please post it!
I dont know if Paul is still supporting the mods as it was in UP 2.01/HSFX 4.1!
He's already quite a long while with DCG (10 years), but I hope also that he is merciful with us!

EDIT: The "Declined Fortune 1941" campaign on your Site is not from me! The author is "Nephris"!
"Lenin sagte einmal, der ungebildete Mensch stehe außerhalb der Politik. Heute aber haben wir ein gebildetes Volk. Wie wir in den letzten Jahren handelten, bedeutete, es aus der Politik herauszuhalten. Das ist eine Mißachtung des Volkes. Das ist eine Art Elitedenken." Michail Gorbatschow

Blumax

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 05:18:40 AM »

Thankyou for this, i have an 'Aleutians'  map re-paint on the drawing board, the project was abandoned due to a lack of interest in this theatre but maybe your campaign can fire some enthusiasm and inspire me to finish it, i've downloaded and about to try it out.

cheers Blumax

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 10:06:34 PM »

Hi Blumax!
Its really a beautiful map by "agracier"! The only thing that needs an improvement is the airfield at Dutch Harbor! If someone could fix the bumps there, that would satisfy me completely!
However, I dont know if it was already done in the newer mod packs!

Blumax

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 03:43:44 AM »

HI Lonestar67,

that's why i abandoned the idea, i had flattened out the Dutch Harbour area and started to rebuild it according to historical photos but this where i eventually stopped unfortunatly i can't export this to Agraciers origanal map as the landscape around the whole area has been altered.

Cycle

• Modder
Re: DCG Aleutian 1942 V1.1
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 10:37:24 AM »

Last changes to this campaign:

1. Included map_h patch for the airfield at Dutch Harbor! It should solve the bumps problem there! (permission by agracier)
2. Changed anti-ship payload for the B-17D and PBY squadrons!
3. Changed the victory conditions for the US!

PA_Willy

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 12:49:36 PM »

Thank you Master. Downloading again.

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 01:53:26 PM »

If you want to fly the 4.09m Version of the B-26B V2.2 in the campaign, then put the below lines in the timetable.dcg!
It should prevent that mainly the AI B-26B crash into the sea during take off!

[Dutch42]
19420603 SetFuel USA_BG_042_BS_077z0 = 75

[Dutch42J]
19420603 SetFuel USA_BG_042_BS_077z0 = 75

EDIT: I've just added the above timetable.dcg commands so that the AI B-26B V2.2 can take off without problems from an airfield (I hope at least!)
New files uploaded!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 25 queries.