Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: New MODding Tool: Total MODder V1.2 (Build 120.15 - Aug 29th)  (Read 58764 times)

BT~Tarik

• Modder
Re: New MODding Tool: Total MODder V1.1
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2011, 08:58:17 AM »

Hello Pablo
congratulations for this great program, after thinking about it i understood how it works and i was just stunned !
However i got the same problem as Gerson :

Thank you for your reply
When I perform a "auto" installation,i.e., drop the Modder.exe in the games root foder, I get the error message :" iL2fbPALdll has not be created to be executed under windows or has an error",  the il2PALdll created by the Modder .exe has 0 bits in it, and the game doesnt launch
When I perform a "manual" instalation, i. e., I copy the il2.exe, Modder.exe, and the il2PALdll, the game just refuses to launch from inside or outside the Modder, like the il2fb.exe created by the Modder doesnt work, but theres no error message.
I dont have Bitdefender
I do have Kaspersky antivirus installed but that doesnt seem to be the source of the problem
And yes I  checked the options suggested by Storebror in the previous pages.
When I go back to my old il2fb.exe , the game loads fine
Did I make my self more clear now?
Thanks for your help and congratulations for your hard work!
All the best
Gerson

The first time i installed it i got the message " iL2fbPALdll has not be created to be executed under windows or has an error" so i reinstalled and then i got no message at all but it didn't launch, regardless from where. I also have kaspersky, and my il2 folder is excluded from it scans, so it can't be that. Also wanted to ask about the registration thing (first thought about the ubisoft registration) but i just saw the answer.
Thank you agin for this great tool, would be very happy to get it working !

Gerson

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2011, 09:09:26 AM »

Hi Milantarik
The same for me
Best
Gerson

santobr

• Modder
  • Senta a Pua!
    • F
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2011, 03:57:23 PM »

Hello Pablo. :)

How can I do to launch a vanilla IL-2.
Because one server that I fly is running 4.101m vanilla.
If I do not activate any profile, I can see the 4.101m background but it freezes at 95%.

Thank you, this is The Tool. :D

santobr.

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2011, 04:29:02 PM »

Hello Pablo. :)

How can do to launch a vanilla IL-2.
Because one server that I fly is running 4.101m vanilla.
If I do not activate any profile, I can see the 4.101m background but it freezes at 95%.

Thank you, this is The Tool. :D

santobr.

Santobr,
                 the last ReadMe (if you have downloaded the .rar some days ago, please re download it) explains in a Step by Step how to Activate something not in Pack format (like the Vainilla). It should be enough to go.

Regarding the other issues (the ones who cannot run the game):

-What is your Operating System?

-Are the users of your Operating System limited ones?

-Have you checked of running the TotalMODder clicking the right button of the mouse over the .exe and selecting "Run as Administrator"? It could help.

I'm implementing some functions to avoid strange behaviors in more diverse system conditions. The V1.12 will include this.

Regards,
                      Pablo

santobr

• Modder
  • Senta a Pua!
    • F
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2011, 04:53:08 PM »

It's not a pack, it's just the stock game that I can't run as an option in your awesome tool. :)

santobr.

Gerson

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2011, 06:50:02 PM »

Hi Pablo
My Specs:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.50GHZ 4GB RAM
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits
ATI 5770 1GB DDR5
I`m the administrator
All the best
Gerson

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2011, 09:44:18 PM »

It's not a pack, it's just the stock game that I can't run as an option in your awesome tool. :)

santobr.

Santobr,
                yes I meant not a pack, as the Vainilla, which is not a pack, but it's not a "stock". You have to gather the Files and MODS folders of the Vainilla activation and copy them to an activation folder in the MODding repository of the Total MODder (please read the ReadMe).

In two words: previously your game loaded some stuff from Files and MODS folders to work. You need the same to be loaded by Total MODder. The Step by Step guides you.

Regards,
                            Pablo

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2011, 09:46:25 PM »

Hi Pablo
My Specs:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.50GHZ 4GB RAM
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits
ATI 5770 1GB DDR5
I`m the administrator
All the best
Gerson

Gerson,
                   amazing, that's pretty much my own hardware / software configuration and the one of others who don't have any kind of problem with the application.

I'm adding some functions to the program that would allow to know why eventually the activation files are not properly created.

Regards,
                         Pablo

BT~Tarik

• Modder
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2011, 08:54:50 AM »

my specs are :

Amd athlon x2 dual core 2gb ram
windows vista (game out of prgram files)
ati radeon graphics
and i'm also the admin, but i've also ttried to run as administrator.
all the best

Gerson

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2011, 06:38:52 PM »

Thanks Pablo
I hope we can find a solution to my problem because Im anxious to try your Mod
Best regards
Gerson

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2011, 11:38:51 PM »

Gerson and All,

I have found what caused in some cases those behaviors. Look at the first page for the V1.2.

Now I tested in different computers and seems that no weird thing causes wrong writting neither of the il2fb.exe nor of the il2fbPAL.dll wrapper.

Addition in V1.2:

-In the Tools menu you can create a shortcut to the Total MODder itself (places a Shortcut in the Windows Desktop).
  -In the Tools menu you can create shortcuts to any Profile which are completely independant.

I will document properly this function later, but now the new il2fbPAL.dll wrapper, reads different profile files with the setting: /mods:ProfileName

So if you create with this function a Shortcut to the Profile DBW (to say something), the Shortcut will call this:

il2fb.exe /mods:il2fb-DBW.mods

And obviously, if you check in the Il-2 Sturmovik folder, apart of the default il2fb.mods file you will have a new il2fb-DBW.mods

This is quite convinient because we neither need to switch profiles from the Total MODder, once they are configured we can access them independently from outside.

Regards,
                     Pablo

gianluca

Re: New MODding Tool: Total MODder V1.2 (Aug 13th)
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2011, 04:45:42 AM »

Hi Pablo just aconfirmation from your side: I can paste ando copy my actual MODS folder in "Activator" together with Files (the one at the root of the game) so when I launch the game all the mods I have there will be read inside the profile I eventually have created. Now if inside the profile I can choose the order in which my main mods load, in the previously MODS now in Activator I do not have this choice, right?
Thks for any tipp and keep up the good work!
Best regards,
Gianluca

PS: two different profiles do require two "Activators" and then two copies of "Files"?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 20 queries.