Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 31   Go Down

Author Topic: DBW Current Build All Bug Reports  (Read 117684 times)

Shardur

Re: DBW Current Build All Bug Reports
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2011, 05:46:49 AM »

Well thats just it, slot merges are coming and there aren't going to be multiple representations of the same plane. So hopefully they err on the side of history when it comes to the slot merges.
its just an FM change, easy stuff take ya 10 minutes... :D

GM-1 will only work at altitude. Theres actually a formula for figuring out the correct altitude but I just stick with 6000-7000 meters as the altitude to engage GM-1. Any lower and it will burn your motor out.

Thanks for the hint to the correct hight for the GM-1, i was engaging it at around 5km before.

Is there a tutorial on the FM changes?

SAS~Tom2

• SAS Honourable Member
  • no sweat
« Reply #181 on: September 17, 2011, 01:42:52 PM »

I haven't read the entire thread, sorry. :-[
Out of the blue it seems I have the following issues:
Clean 1.6, some mapmod texture extensions I already used in DBW 1.5..+some of the stock DBW mods and the "little Effects" mod:
Many maps liek Ifni don't load in my Quick mission set (previously have flown DBW 1916) and the F-86F-25 pit looked like this:

Seems to be my week reg. IL-2 lol...Histo won't let PalMissionProCombo run anymore and my DBW install is beef as well.. :) ???

Thanks for tips..
Tom

Edit: I see I have TWO #DBW_1916 mod folders?!!
How can that be? I rernamed one to "--#DBW_1916" to try and see if this was the issue, now I tried to name it back and see another one?! Didn't do that. What I did in between steps was I deactivated and reactivated #DBW MissionPro Combo by Pal.

Now, the #DBW_1916 folder only has the Pal Mission Pro mod in it and the other looks like this..?!!:

SAS~Tom2

• SAS Honourable Member
  • no sweat
« Reply #182 on: September 17, 2011, 01:51:11 PM »

Edited...thanks for reading! :D ;)

Tom

I can't loose the new Histomod AND DBW functionalities in one week...lol...too much.. ;D

PA_Willy

« Reply #183 on: September 25, 2011, 11:58:41 AM »

I don't know if this has been posted before:

If you are going to land, you switch on your navigation lights and later you ask for permission to tower, your navigation lights switch off automatically. Test it.

Of course you can ever switch on them again. It's curious as the asking permission switch off lights in player plane.

DBW 1.6. (with #DBW AI mod enabled).

slipper

• Modder
« Reply #184 on: September 25, 2011, 02:07:51 PM »

When using Twisters V-1 mod

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,5316.156.html

I get a game freeze when the V-1 impacts with the ground, i am running DBW 1.6.

According to Twister his mod works under 4.10, so he thinks it may be a DBW issue?

Quote from: slipper on 18 September 2011, 20:48:49

Thanks for this mate, works fine except when V-1 and/or V-4 hit the ground the game freezes, any ideas mate? installed under DBW 1.6

In v.4.10 game developers changed a bit java classes, responsible for explosions. It was a main reason to make a 4.10 version of this mod, because old version behaved in game v.4.10 exactly, as U said, new version behaves under DBW 1.6. So, apparently, DBW 1.6 not fully compatible with v.4.10.

thanks

slipper

slipper

• Modder
« Reply #185 on: September 27, 2011, 04:32:26 AM »

Relating to another of twisters mods, the TA-152 Mistel (updated to 4.101)

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,10843.0.html

and also relates to the FW-190F Mistel (although this has not been updated)

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,7771.0.html

Get a few different errors as listed below. Can someone else please confirm? Likewise for above post? Am i the only one getting these errors?
I think its a DBW issue as both tested and work in 4.101
Twister

Thanks again mate, unfortunately another mod that does not work properly under DBW 1.6 though.

With the TA-152 and the FW-190F Mistel mods, one of three things happen.

1. the game freezes on mission load
2. the game loads, but the JU-88 Mistel aircraft spawns with its wheels retracted off to one side
3. the game loads (airstart) Mistel detaches ok, but game freezes when Mistel impacts ground (like in the V-1 mod)

shame as they are really good mods

regards

slipper

slipper

• Modder
« Reply #186 on: September 28, 2011, 03:16:43 AM »

Please disregard my above two posts, solution here

Twister

Problem is, likely, in some faulty or uncompatible Ju-88 Mistel mod (maybe, mine).
    Look for 6A48D166DA05E222 classfile and remove (or comment) it.

Thank you!

What can i say, brilliant mate. I can not thank you enough for sorting this out for me, it has solved all the problems i had with your other mods to, i now have the TA-152 Mistel,FW-190 Mistel and V-1 mods all working as they should.

much appreciated, and thanks for all your great mods

regards

slipper  :) :)

sorry i had a stray classfile lurking about  ;). This was nothing to do with DBW, so accept my apologies. Fix posted in case anyone else gets the same problem

regards

slipper

Riptide_One

« Reply #187 on: October 14, 2011, 01:06:22 AM »

Has this happened to you? You build a mission in FMB and fly it. When you complete the mission and go back to FMB, there is a box on the screen asking that you wait for the mission to load. The box does not seem to go a way, so you click 'x' to get rid of it. Then you check your player's plane and fine that somehow the player box has been unchecked. This just started happening recently. The mission in question was on the 'War Over Italy' Map.

Has anyone seen this happen?

Cheers,

Riptide

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #188 on: October 16, 2011, 08:17:41 AM »

I just detected this on the He-162 C ... DBW1.6. I am not sure when this came in, I don't remember it from the past though.
Can it be connected to a POV Mod in DBW maybe?

annoying... can this be quickfixed maybe?

jleonnn

« Reply #189 on: October 20, 2011, 07:48:34 AM »

Help please, have just downloaded DBW build 1.1 both parts and copied it into my IL2 folder(UP3 RC3). I disabled the UP3 RC3 mod and selected DBW in the selector thing then pressed start. I saw the DBW start-up page but it stopped at Loading 5% then went back to the selector. Help please! Thanks in advance. Also, I've tried installing SAS Buttons 9.3

BT~Tarik

• Modder
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2011, 07:51:22 AM »

jleonn, that is not a bug, better post it in DBW Biscussion and Support. This is not the right topic for it.

jleonnn

« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2011, 08:07:17 AM »

Sorry
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 31   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 28 queries.