Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 31   Go Down

Author Topic: DBW Current Build All Bug Reports  (Read 102241 times)

SAS~vampire_pilot

• SAS Team
  • a million fixes
Re: DBW Current Build All Bug Reports
« Reply #228 on: February 05, 2012, 01:55:50 AM »

effects... in general seem to be very different.
torpedo and bomb any ship and it will look like as if an oi taker burns up. Massive flames and M A S S I V E black smoke.
same goes when you bomb trains.

verry different from before. maybe supposed to be eso but the whole different smoke thing should be explained a bit.

Chewaca

« Reply #229 on: February 05, 2012, 10:34:02 AM »

The trees on the sea and the black fotifications.

Yeager_1946

• Modder
« Reply #230 on: February 07, 2012, 05:59:53 AM »

Hi guys!

I've found a problem with the H8K1 Emily cockpit. Everything is fine until the aircraft receives some damage. After taking a couple of hits it seems you can see part of the exterior model's interior (if you know what I mean). You can sometimes even see your dead co-pilot! It usually happens if you switch views and receive a fair amount of hits. I'm not sure if it's DBW specific, but the bug exists even on a clean DBW 1.71 install. Maybe if a solution is found it can be fixed in the next Build.  :)

Here's a link, including more screenshots:

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,21533.0.html

HundertzehnGustav

• Banned on Sep 11/2012
  • Arrogant Narcisistic Pussy
« Reply #231 on: February 07, 2012, 08:00:43 AM »

*whispers*
Daddy... Daddy i can see dead people.... Daddy help me... i see them...they are dead....

XD

Dakpilot

« Reply #232 on: February 07, 2012, 08:28:54 AM »

Broken tree texture

Specifically on Vikings Crete Map, in the main City? Iraklio if you fly over it at med/low altitude, frame rate drop from +- 60 down to about 5-6 with a lot of stuttering, this is quite densely populated and an old map so i had always put it down to this in all previous installs.
However on closer examination there are quite a lot of small trees/bushes around the town which seem to be missing Alpha textures? (am no expert on textures) they appear as square green trees at long and medium views but at close in view, revert to correctly displayed trees and the frame rate jumps back to normal. If you pause while low over the city you can see the FPS leap as you cycle though different views, red none qmb is easy to test this.

I have tried many different tree packs, and installed the map "standalone" in mapmods, in the hope of replacing this faulty Tree texture but nothing worked so far, and i am unable to identify what the name of it is.

I can only surmise that somwhere deep in the SFS files this faulty texture  has been inherited, and present through various UP and DBW upgrades (or i have caused the prob myself  ???) but i seem to have had this for a long time.

This is a very minor issue in the whole of DBW, but if someone with the right knowledge has the time to have a look at the Crete Map, it would be great

Cheers Dakpilot

HundertzehnGustav

• Banned on Sep 11/2012
« Reply #233 on: February 11, 2012, 09:40:30 AM »

boomer, the trees in the water, and the missing texture thats the leningrad map / summer version.
i have had the missing texture/black icebreaker thing too, but not noticed the trees. Its been a whiole since i was "up there" in the summertime.

Stratodog

• Slightly hypoxic
« Reply #234 on: February 11, 2012, 07:42:12 PM »

DBW1.7
P-51D-25 and D-30 have no auto supercharger or auto radiator.  They should have them, like all the other -51s.  I understand that since these are modded slots that date back to the AAA days; they might have some different codes for their auto rad. and auto supercharger controls. 
?Wasn't the D-30 going to be merged with the D-25 for 1.7?

Also, F6F-3 Late and F6F-5 need modded FMs (They didn't show up in 1.7) and Hellcats have no rear view mirror.  (another old AAA mod)

Plowshare

• Modder
« Reply #235 on: February 12, 2012, 07:55:00 AM »

We have a map named Leningrad ?

Not in my all.ini  :D

Sorry,but I need the actual map name,not just the name of a city on a map

Gulf of Finland. Look at the screenshots - you can see it's Krondstadt.

I'm showing the same thing back in Build 1.5 so this isn't new in 1.7.

Bob

Chewaca

« Reply #236 on: February 12, 2012, 11:16:03 AM »

My apologies Boomer. And how is said by Plowshare is the gulf of Finland map.

Sharkzz

« Reply #237 on: February 12, 2012, 04:46:43 PM »

~S~ All
irst Big Thanks , it's very very noyce to have DBW installed again !.
my only problem is that in DBW 1916 loading up a player career i have one Somme campaign. But in load I get cannot load Somme map ini.
I tried copy /paste MAP mods folder into #DBW1916# from the #DBW# folder, but still no joy. DO I need to track down Somme map and install it myself ? Thanks in advance and loving the new DBW build.

~S~
Sharkzz
New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .

DIVEGUY43

« Reply #238 on: February 13, 2012, 08:01:32 AM »

Just found a bug in the L-5_Sentinel.The artillary spotter function dosen't work.No rounds are fired for any of the artillary choices.I tried the controls that were used on the original arty spotter and no joy.Are the controls the same for this plane too?

HundertzehnGustav

• Banned on Sep 11/2012
« Reply #239 on: February 13, 2012, 08:29:35 AM »

negative. the plane works flawlessly...it did so a few days ago at least, on a clean install.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 31   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 25 queries.