Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]   Go Down

Author Topic: UP 3.0 RC Released to Public :)  (Read 87409 times)

the_corsair

Re: UP 3.0 RC Released to Public :)
« Reply #252 on: April 05, 2012, 07:00:11 AM »

I know thats what i´ve been trying to do. But if i deactivate UP3 the shortcurts wont even work. the selector wont even apear and i cant play either version. Its UP3 or none. Thank you for your help, but there´s clearly something wrong here.

Alban

« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2012, 09:59:44 AM »

Hi, this link seems to be down. I have been trying for  a whilew to download UP 3 without sucess. Any advice, or a link I've missed?

Alban

« Reply #254 on: May 24, 2012, 10:28:22 AM »

Hi, thanks UP-Boomer, downloaded the sucker last night watching a program about the upcoming Euros.

Alban

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
« Reply #255 on: May 27, 2012, 10:43:44 AM »

THANK YOU HADES!  8)

Ultrapack 3 ROCKS the Planet!
Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

Alban

« Reply #256 on: May 28, 2012, 04:17:42 AM »

Hi, I'm getting a 95% error of some sort. The thing loads to 95% then sticks. The spash screen comes up then just sticks. I have to close the program by switching off the computer, completely unresponsive at that stage. The thing woks fime at 410.1 when pached up. Any advice?

Alban

Alban

« Reply #257 on: May 28, 2012, 09:05:36 AM »

And up she came, loaded first time with UP~Boomer's advice. My you chaps have been clever boys, I've still got a lot to figure out about how to use the new features, not least how to put in 4.10 mods. But wow, what an amount of stuff. My old computer was a Pentium 3 banger, but I've got hold of an i5 with 3 ram. Not top of the line by any means but should be able to handle this stuff better.
Total congrats to SAS and UP and great online support, I mod another game and you can be like the cast of Casablanca, They wait and wait and wait before an answer comes up, but not at SAS.

Cheers
Alban

Alban

« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2012, 03:06:13 PM »

Hi, sorry to bother again but how do you get the mod activator to work?

Alban

Alban

« Reply #259 on: June 03, 2012, 09:35:05 AM »

Hi, thanks UP~Boomer I got the mod folder working after a bit of a struggle. All those new SCW planes, Cooo luverly!!! I just loved buzzing about in the Moska over Sunny Spain, tangling with Chirri's and 109 on the old computer. That and the Spit III has turned up, one of the great what if's of WW2 planes, and me big Spit fan.

Totaly brill
Alban

warriorrim

« Reply #260 on: June 24, 2012, 07:40:37 AM »

Hey i am a noob at all this so please go easy on me, i would like to play this game without having all kinds of mods in my il2 folder and messing about with alot of files, is this just a straight up download install and go or is their more to it that than? also does this mod include things like, sound effects, smoke effects etc airplane skins, basically all the things that make this game great without having alot of loose ends to mess with? example i was playing with Gurner effects and distance mod, JTSM sound mod an the water mod and when i tried to ad some planes etc it all went west due to my in experience so any help will be greatly appreciate.

Thank You.

Kazegami

• target
  • Everyone is dumb, but some are dumber than others
« Reply #261 on: June 24, 2012, 11:30:01 AM »

Of course, though, the packs can't include everything. If you don't like the effects that come with DBW, try Gurner's FX, they are easy to install - just drop the folder in JSGME and enable.
DFTBA

warriorrim

« Reply #262 on: June 26, 2012, 12:51:18 PM »

Thank you both for the information we all start/started some where eh  ;D

So if i wanted to include say Tigers sound mod then is something like this just as simple as putting Gurners FX into the JSGME folder and enable, only not having quite the understanding yet are there certain types of mods that require more than just a simple drop and enable? If so you you please provide me with a couple of examples so i know exactly what i may need to do with the required files from particular mods,

once again you help if most appreciated

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #263 on: November 03, 2016, 12:28:25 PM »

New download link added in first post.

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]   Go Up

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 28 queries.