Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Corrupt Data File...?  (Read 6018 times)

gn728

Corrupt Data File...?
« on: April 19, 2011, 11:15:01 AM »

Hey all - I sometimes get this message in QMB - It seems to be related to specific maps and they wont load. Was wondering what causes this and if it's an easy fix.

gn728

Re: Corrupt Data File...?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 05:21:10 PM »

Hey - thanx for the info  :) - I'll check into all that  - I was adding the jsgmod quick missions that came with the new modact. Just for the stock maps so far - just Manchuria and Singapore that wouldn't load. For some reason Ardennes Winter wont even show. Balaton 1 was there, then disappeared and I can't get it back. You don't happen to know of an up to date Aleutians map by any chance? My old one from 409 wont load - I downloaded a more recent one at allaircraft but no luck with that one either.

gn728

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 06:04:27 PM »

Update: Well I just tried the FMB load/save method withe the 4 Manchuria, 4 Singapore missions and unfortunately it didn't work with them - it was worth a try  :-\

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 03:23:47 AM »

it might be a good idea to post one of your problem missions here, then we can look at it - if we can get it to work, then you can just check the differences in the mis file, and edit the others in a similar fashion....
might be worth a try.  ;)
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

LuseKofte

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 11:55:46 AM »

I agre with malone here Corrupt Datafile is mostly caused by Wrong nationality or not put on Army None squad or wrong squadronswitch should be 1 and 2 in 4101 with 1. squad as player

gn728

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 06:08:02 PM »

Very good - currently at work but will check into these things tonight

gn728

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 10:18:57 PM »

Hey guys - well I opened in wordpad "KyushuBlueNone00" (Kyushu works) and "ManchuriaBlueNone00" (Manchuria doesn't). There are differences but I don't really know what I'm looking for  :-\  - and I don't see how to attach files to my reply  ::) ... So if ya tell me how to attach a file, I will, OR if you have the new SAS Modact those are all from the quick missions folder in #SASUP_MissionProMissons - jsgemods folder  :)

Gumpy

• Modder
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 10:46:03 PM »

Copy your file then go to reply and click on the little number icon # right above and just to the right of all the smiley faces and beside the icon that looks like a tic tac toe board it will bring this up code] [code click right in the center and paste your file in there.      

gn728

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 08:04:47 AM »

Thanx - will try tonight

LuseKofte

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »

the best would be just upload a 7 zip file of the mission to mediafire and put the link here. It is kind of difficult to read the missionfile for the different errors

gn728

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 12:40:39 PM »

Hey - took me a while - and was unfamiliar with how Mediafire works - But I'll see if this works https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mt89p0w55ydi3jp

gn728

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2011, 12:56:19 PM »

Well that seemed to work...i'm using QMBPro V4.10m which allows individual Q mission loading - and I have more that wont work - but maby there's a common error? Anyway here's one more https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uqqi3obb19q82oh
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 27 queries.