Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: The SAS F#cking Big Default Skinmod (SAS FBDSM) PART 1-5  (Read 71653 times)

kleinnak

Re: The SAS F#cking Big Default Skinmod (SAS FBDSM) PART 1-6
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2011, 07:25:37 PM »

Hmmm... uninstall pack 6...? The pack is only for the default Zeros, as it says on the page.  I'm guessing you have a pack with Japancat's updates A6Ms in it, which this version of Pack 6 doesn't work for.  Hopefully they'll get out a working one soon :).  Just delete the sfs line from the .rc file and that should do it.

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2011, 08:33:14 PM »

yes, delete it, the take one of the other placeholders you may have, like part 12 or 13 (placeholders are only about 25kb big), make a copy of it, and name the copy sasup_fbdsm_06.sfs

X-Raptor

« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2011, 06:11:21 PM »

yes, delete it, the take one of the other placeholders you may have, like part 12 or 13 (placeholders are only about 25kb big), make a copy of it, and name the copy sasup_fbdsm_06.sfs

sorry what this means better??

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
  • In memory of my beloved hero: Saburo SAKAI!
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2011, 06:09:00 AM »

Hi mates!

Just a little question about part 6 and JC Zero:

The skin in part 6 we have atm are for stock planes and can't be used by the JC ones and is specified that a compatible version 'll be developed in the future...but the stock and the JC have different skin name entry (and if I understand correctly the working behaviour of the FBDSM too) that 'll avoid any strange issue between , why the new part 6 can't be anyway developed as an update of the existing one to allow have all Zeroes new skins in a single and common part 6 without must choose one of them?

I'm asking because even if the JC new Zeroes are a must I have a lot of old stock zeroes skins that I love and still use....

All the best!

walter

flyboy068

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2011, 08:21:17 AM »

Thank you very much! These skins are excellent!

PA_Jeronimo

• SAS Honourable Member
  • I like curves
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2011, 06:49:53 PM »

Thank you very much, they are fantastic. :D

Do they work with 4.09? Is there to do some modification to work with this patch?

In UP3.0 I have them working perfectly but in UP 2.01 and HSFX 5.0.1 do not get to work.

Not that I'm doing wrong. :(

Greetings and thank you.

DarkJec69

« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2011, 07:21:45 PM »

stock Zeros?

PA_Jeronimo

• SAS Honourable Member
  • I like curves
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2011, 09:00:34 AM »

Do they work with 4.09? Is there to do some modification to work with this patch?
 In UP3.0 I have them working perfectly but in UP 2.01 and HSFX 5.0.1 do not get to work.

No they don't work in 409m... I would need to reduce the categories available here https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,8262.0.html to match the ones used in 410m. Then add an rc. file in the mods folder to get the game read the extra SFS files and modify all the load.ini files from maps.

For HSFX5 you would need it to be able to "read" more SFS files by adding an rc. file in the mods folder for HSFX and modify all the load.ini files from maps. Unfortunately, it will not work online or with "expert mode" activated ... You cannot use customised installs for online play with other vanilla HSFX users.

Ok, thank you very much Crazyflak.

Cold Flying

• I'm just here for the fun!
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2012, 03:40:01 PM »

Howdy,

I just installed DBW on top of UP3 4RC and all is well. But when I installed this skin pack I wasn't able to see any new skins. The (sasup_fbdsm) files were extracted and then dumped into the main IL2 folder, replacing the placeholder files, but I don't see any new skins anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.  :)

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2012, 04:56:24 PM »

Howdy,

I just installed DBW on top of UP3 4RC and all is well. But when I installed this skin pack I wasn't able to see any new skins. The (sasup_fbdsm) files were extracted and then dumped into the main IL2 folder, replacing the placeholder files, but I don't see any new skins anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.  :)

I am not sure I understand exactly, but if it is that you dont see additional skin choices, then, this does not give you new skins to choose from, like the ones one can download and put in the skins folder. This package changed the default skins, iow, the ones the planes are wearing as default.

Cold Flying

• I'm just here for the fun!
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2012, 05:22:52 PM »

I am not sure I understand exactly, but if it is that you dont see additional skin choices, then, this does not give you new skins to choose from, like the ones one can download and put in the skins folder. This package changed the default skins, iow, the ones the planes are wearing as default.

Ah, okay. I thought I should have seen extra skins, not just the default ones. And yes the new default skins do look great, I simply thought there would be a few I didn't recognize.

Thank you for the quick response. And I'm seeing your name on some of the mods I'm using right now and I'd like to thank you for those as well.  Great stuff. 8)

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2012, 06:17:23 PM »

youre more than welcome, mate!  :)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 27 queries.