Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: MiG-3  (Read 82588 times)

Epizikl

• AviaSkins Group
Re: MiG-3
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2011, 01:30:44 AM »

Beautiful work and many thanks

but I have a weird effect with the new prop. Very dark slowly rotating areas in the prop disc, I have seen these before and I take it to be some kind of sychronisation effect, but these are very dark.
Is there any way to use the old prop effect ?

cheers

Has already been decided: a new set screw will be replaced ...

Blond

« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2011, 08:31:20 AM »

3D model is great and Zargos skins as well... :) Many Thanks!

...but after my UP.201 cockpit I got again that ugly default one :(

is there any way to aply some custom made cockpit on your new mod ? "moded on mod" ?

FTC_Obelix

« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2011, 02:36:43 PM »

Des jolies skins! Est-ce-qu'on va partager? :D 8)

Of course!!

Benno

• Retired Airline Pilot
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2011, 03:04:37 AM »

Thankyou very much  ;D
Benno

rofl

• Modder
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2011, 02:42:40 AM »

She's a real beauty now, thanks a lot AviaSkins team :)

razor1uk

• Tamago no Chie
  • Modder
  • Naturally common sence is always ignored...
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2011, 09:07:12 AM »

Just tool a Shvak version up for a spin  :P very nice 3D updates :D love the extra details & stuff added to/for the mesh/skinning 8)

bearcatf8f

MiG-3 Cockpit repaint textures compatibility issue
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2011, 02:29:29 PM »

This is a great mod! I have 1 huge problem though. As you all know the stock MiG-3 pit is rubbish and completely puts me off flying this plane.

There is an amzing reskin texture for the pit here at SAS called "MiG-3 incl POV" in the "pits" section. With the original MiG-3 it works great but with this mod I realised the cross-hairs on the gunsight are totally independant of the "glass" bit of the gunsight if that makes sense... as in the contour lines of the cross-hairs (the yellow circles) expand well beyond the little glass square.

Is there any way to fix this issue?

Thanks.

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2011, 05:18:40 PM »

Simply get rid of the 3 "body.msh" files in this POV Mod as posted by CirX in his Post over there. Otherwise with the new MiGs you have two Antennas on your birds nose if you use the original POV MOD.
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

bearcatf8f

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2011, 06:30:09 PM »

Simply get rid of the 3 "body.msh" files in this POV Mod as posted by CirX in his Post over there. Otherwise with the new MiGs you have two Antennas on your birds nose if you use the original POV MOD.

Thanks a lot! That works perfectly now. Although I preffered that POV much better... so I guess there is no way I can keep it without having any problems right?

Bombnick

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2011, 04:17:10 PM »

Wow, what a change! Finally MiG-3 after all these years shows itself through the gracious lines it had in reality instead of lego-triangle abomination it used to be up to now!

Thanks a lot to all involved, a great improvement of the sim!  :)

Now if only someone would do something similar with  IL-2 series (hint, hint ;))

bearcatf8f

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2011, 07:24:26 AM »

Wow, what a change! Finally MiG-3 after all these years shows itself through the gracious lines it had in reality instead of lego-triangle abomination it used to be up to now!

Thanks a lot to all involved, a great improvement of the sim!  :)

Now if only someone would do something similar with  IL-2 series (hint, hint ;))

+1 for the IL2!

And also... will there be a fix for the missing canopy pillars? I know this is being picky but that is about the only thing left to make this model perfect.

Not that many skins made for this yet I see... hope people get some more made soon coz this is now my favourite aircraft in IL2!

bren

• Made in SU
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2011, 10:44:14 PM »

And also... will there be a fix for the missing canopy pillars? I know this is being picky but that is about the only thing left to make this model perfect.
Did you read the thread?
I do not understand (!)
The glass cockpit is made in accordance with drawings and photographs: the glass was either glued together from several parts, or just bent, Jumper was not (!)
As Epizikl said,there is no frame on front canopy shield.It maybe looks like there is,but it is just not  ;)
Edit by Admin ... comment removed as political statements are not acceptable on this site.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 25 queries.