Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Excellent skins sites  (Read 71304 times)

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
Re: Excellent skins sites
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 10:39:38 PM »

dog1

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2016, 11:32:37 PM »

asisbiz skins

I don't see where you download the skins in the webpage :( !!!

EHood

• Supporter
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2016, 09:30:01 AM »

asisbiz skins

I don't see where you download the skins in the webpage :( !!!

See reply #14, above, by tomoose. It is an odd procedure. Instead of using "Save Image as," though, I usually copy and paste the "expanded" image/file directly into the relevant skin folder.

8)
A ya tsi-tsalagi.

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2016, 10:16:18 AM »

I think its possible to download every bmp file from that site with one click: http://download.cnet.com/Offline-Commander/3000-2377_4-10416964.html

dog1

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 06:21:06 PM »

WOW !! yes it works ,great site and skins,hope they keep it up , tks support

bweiß

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2016, 06:21:49 AM »

I hit a virus warning on the lined out link for Hanger 19 yesterday. It was a Zeus Virus warning. The one that pops up and wants you to call them to unlock your PC. I did a cnt-alt-dlt, and used the task manager to kill Internet Explorer without touching any onscreen buttons in IE. Either the virus isn't working or my method avoided the viral input. I suspect that it requires one to hit the "ok" button on the warning in an attempt to exit the page with the virus warning to trigger input. The warning was a part of the virus, but disguised to look like it came from Microsoft. I used MS Windows Defender to sweep the system, and Kapersky TDSS Killer and RKill to scan the system for rootkits prior to any reboot, along with Spybot S&D which also has rootkit searching. Nothing was found, and my system is clean. My suggestion would be to just delete the Hanger 19 lined out link, but I do not know if it hits this virus each and every time one clicks on it as it might be a reroute link of some methodology. At any rate, I thought I would just warn folks as to what happened so as to avoid any nasty surprises. I don't feel compelled to try it again to see what happens. The Zeus Virus can be a real bugger to get rid of. If someone should hit this link and get the warning, before you shut your system down or reboot it, read this:

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/zeus-trojan-virus/

SAS~Tom2

• SAS Honourable Member
  • no sweat
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2016, 08:09:02 AM »

Thanks for the headsup, I will give this tip to the team and see if the alarm/alert is reasonable. And if measures vs links to this great site have to be taken.

Cheers

Tom

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2016, 08:25:11 AM »

Thanks for letting us know.
The hangar19 guys are not to blame, they lost ownership of that site and since then some malware distributors re-routed that domain to their evil sites.
A new replacement site will be online soon.

For the time being, all hangar19 links we could find have been replaced by something pointing you straight away to the world wide nothing ;)

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

bweiß

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2016, 08:43:13 AM »

Thanks guys for the rapid response. Just figured I might save someone a bit of trouble. Oh and yes I know it isn't the Hanger 19 guys or anyone really at fault here. Hacks can and do hijack anything tempting. And a popular site that moves or otherwise leaves it's old address provides a niche for good fishing since no one is manning the shop at the dead link but lots of potential targets are still using it. Something like that. Anyway, thanks for checking it out and taking action. Can't ask for more than that. ~Salute

EHood

• Supporter
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2016, 10:00:09 AM »

WOW!  :o Thank you for the warning, bweiss, and the news, Storebror. At least some Hangar 19 work is available here at SAS.
A ya tsi-tsalagi.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 26 queries.