Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luft Jet Sounds V1  (Read 12854 times)

Verhängnis

• Unofficial Heinkel Fan
  • Modder
Re: Luft Jet Sounds V1
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 07:13:47 PM »

Well your the Expert. 8)

Thanks for sharing this info with me, very interesting, I am also quite a fan of Von Ohains Pioneering work, too bad it was halted by Hitler and the RLM tho...

congo

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2011, 11:22:35 AM »

The 004,s were can-annular with 6 individual burner cans of which 3 held igniter plugs, all three were slaved through propagation tubes, The comp section had 8 stages. Cases were cast/machined aluminum from inlet to just aft of diffuser,burner. Tail cone and bullet were steel treated with hot spray. Engine driven accessories were fuel,lube oil and hydraulic pump, fuel controller, generator, tach drive generator. Lube oil and fuel for starter were carried in tanks mounted above forward section of engine. There was also a hydraulically driven motor mounted on the side to drive the tail bullet in and out. I think there is a scavenge pump for lube system but it is not driven off the accessory case. Compressor rotors which were stacked individuals were aluminum and unshrouded. Of the three powerplants that I have opened up all had different construction and materials on the stators. Some were steel and some were alum, some were welded and some were peened and welded, all had shroud on the inside blade ends.
    The museum where I retired from has quite a few of the early jet powerplants in there collection, 004,s  003,s  Ne-20,s  I-16s  J-35,s and such. I could go on and on but I won't since its ot.

Claymore

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 01:31:55 PM »

i tried _ and + but nothing :'(,i'm using 2.72 mod act for 4.10.1 patch is there a conflict or am i missing something :-\

Verhängnis

• Unofficial Heinkel Fan
  • Modder
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 11:48:52 PM »

i tried _ and + but nothing :'(,i'm using 2.72 mod act for 4.10.1 patch is there a conflict or am i missing something :-\

Not sure what would be wrong then, I have the same setup and it works, try disabling any other sound mods that affect jet engines first.

Claymore

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 10:32:27 AM »

god got that many where would i start  ;D,havent any other jet sound mods so wouldnt know what sounds would conflict with yours :-\

Verhängnis

• Unofficial Heinkel Fan
  • Modder
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 05:47:29 PM »

Have you tried enabling in JSGME or in MODS folder?
Also if neither of those work then rename it something different so that it get's loaded first like Alpha or just +A. Then try.

Claymore

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 07:09:03 AM »

ok m8 will give it a go ;)

FL2070

• Modder
  • FAC #87
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2015, 07:38:40 PM »

Working on a megamixpack of best sounds I've ever heard. Can I include these, and maybe modify them a bit?
On average, the average average averages, averagely, the average average of all averages.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 27 queries.