Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with my Map_c Toolbox  (Read 1948 times)

Batbomb

• Modder
Problem with my Map_c Toolbox
« on: August 07, 2010, 11:40:10 AM »

Today I wanted to create a map. Usually everything works fine when I make a map... but today everything is different. I made the 'mymap_c' after a tutorial, as I do it usually... then came the point to convert it to map_c files. I followed the process as usuall, but when I looked at the files, I reallised that my toolbox created SHIT It looked nothing like map_c should look, and the tga-table looked strange also. Well I finnished my map till editing-status and wanted to look it up in the game. Everything seem to have loadet normal, The ed-map was there... then I wanted to take a first look on the map... and was shocked! The whole map was only LONG STRIPES OF LAND AND WATER´. The textures seem to have loadet normal, the everythig... but only the "Water-Land"-thing seem to have gone terribly wrong... PLEASE HELP ME! I want to finnish this map (someday LOL)... I know about map making, made some private ones before... I dont understand what is going on. Hope for information soon.
Regards, Batbomb

Uzin

• Modder
  • On lifetime holidays
Re: Problem with my Map_c Toolbox
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 11:45:17 AM »

Be sure that Mymap_c.tga file is "flattened" in GIMP. This might be the reason why map_c looks weird.

Batbomb

• Modder
Re: Problem with my Map_c Toolbox
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 12:25:43 PM »

solved, thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 26 queries.