Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32   Go Down

Author Topic: FaceTrackNOIR: facetracking without headset new 1.7.2 version released!!!! look  (Read 192330 times)

rotte7teufel

• Modder

Yo guys

Any tips to get more then 30fps and forget about such delay in 1.7 ver and 4.12 .... ? Cheers !!!
I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

greybeard

• Modder
  • diligo veritatem
    • Old stuff about RB3D and a tiny "IL2 corner"

FaceTrackNoIR takes a considerable amount of resources: on my son's quadcore it takes only 5% CPU, but when I installed same model of camera and software on my old Athlon 64 it took 50% CPU power. As a consequence I was forced to remove; 17.50€ wasted!  :(
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 - RAM: 2GB DDR @ 201 MHz - MoBo: ASUSTeK Computer INC. A8N-SLI (Socket 939) - Vidcard: 1024MB NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT (Club3D) - Screen: L1750SQ (1280x1024@75Hz) - Audio: Realtek AC'97 Audio.

shardana

it runs perfectly on my old sony vaio vgn-fz38m......

CALINHO

• Brusque - Santa Catarina - Brazil

someone have a profile for PS3 EYE CAM?

Danziger

Got the TIRViews.dll and everything set up but when I start to calibrate the camera turns on but everything is black.
Dell Inspiron 7559. Windows 10 64. Intel I7-6700HQ@2.6GHz. 16GB RAM. NVIDIA GeForce GTX960M 4GB GDDR5.

von Trippenhoff

i got face tracker noir, but how to get it to work they don't seem to want you to know without trawling for HOURS to maybe find some info. i can't even get it to use the camera facing me, and no indication as to how to alter it. any one got any clues?

Akamu

Hi

I hope, that i choose correct thread. I want to buy and use FaceTrackNoIr, but when I try to open paypal site, it push me into make registration.
On FAcetrack website is written then it is not necessary and I dont want to register there. Anyone can give me some advice? Thanks

sorry guys. already done

sektorao

I used facetracknoir and edtracker, but this is the best solution i used, Aruco headtracker.

Works like a charm, you only need webcam. Give it a try.

V4Friend

• FaceTrackNoIR
Re: FaceTrackNoIR: facetracking without webcam!
« Reply #368 on: June 07, 2020, 11:43:26 AM »

Hello to all SAS1946 aviators,

I know this thread has been around for quite long now and indeed: FaceTrackNoIR is still very much alive!

Technology evolves fast and this prompted us to start hobbying again and introduce another novelty: face-tracking with your smartphone. 
With this, you do not even need to buy a webcam and most of you already have a decent smartphone anyway :D

The App (available for both Android and iOS) is called FacePoseApp and all information can be found on www.faceposeapp.nl

You can try it for free and if you like it, upgrading the App to full functionality is very cheap (mind you: the license for the Visage tracker is rather costly).

shardana

Novelty and progress are always welcome!!!

V4Friend

• FaceTrackNoIR

Novelty and progress are always welcome!!!

Hello shardana,

Good to see that you are still active too.
I would like to add to your comment: feedback is also always welcome!  :D

Of course, the released version is only the very first and if we receive enough feedback, we can make this great.

shardana

Hi V4friend! I would suggest a very easy step by step, possibly with picture, explanation of the procedure to follow to use your app. I must admit that I’m having difficulties in using it. But may be I’m just getting old.....

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 21 queries.