Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Campaign for He-51C: "Attack on Malaga, 1937"  (Read 11492 times)

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
Re: Campaign for He-51C: "Attack on Malaga, 1937"
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2010, 09:51:40 AM »

Poltava- This is a great little campaign on a beautiful Map...but I was wondering if I was the only one having this problem.It seems completely playayable on the UP 2.1 install until I get to the 6th mission ...then the misiion opens with an He-51 ( mine ) in the air over my aerodrome with a dead unstartable engine ( out of gas perhaps?) After a deadstick landing I pre escape & come to the exit screen & press end mission, but nothing happens- I'm stuck on this screen & have to manually quit the entire game/sim.This has happened teice...then I tried the 6th mission with a Bf-109B...this time the mission start with the landing gear collapsing on the runway ( ditto my wingman's gear- he explodes...) then the same thing happens when I press escape : I must pressalt cnt; delete to get out of game.
  I'll be the first to admit that I don't always get some installs right , so this may be something I failed to address...Also I tried the campaign on a HSFX install & found after flying several missions quitting & coming back that I was back at the first mission again. I assumed I needed to add the house object mods required so I did this , but no change in gameplay.

Perhaps you can help me out ..if not I'll be satified with 6 fun missions & try my luck in the He-45 Bombing campaign...now if we only had a JU-87A...sigh. :-\

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2010, 10:55:17 AM »

Hmm, strange. Let's see if we can find the fault.  ::)

Start by disabling the gear damage mod - it sounds as if you have that one in effect.
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2010, 12:02:53 PM »

Hmm, strange. Let's see if we can find the fault.  ::)

Start by disabling the gear damage mod - it sounds as if you have that one in effect.
Will do!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 23 queries.