Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: DCG Battle of Britain 1940 V1.2  (Read 38830 times)

magomar

Re: DCG Battle of Britain 1940 V1.2
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2011, 02:12:03 AM »

Thanks
I have find out a workaround
Instead of playing the campaign as a Third Party Campaign I have integrated it into my DCG instalation, and voila, now when I create the first mission all the squadrons have  the right planes  ;D
I am not sure yet where the problem is, but I guess there is something wrong with the way DCG manages Third Party Campaigns...
I am so happy now  :D

Svartdjup

« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2012, 01:37:33 PM »

Hello

I have tried to install and play this nice mod but I have only encountered problems since I tried to start the english campain..

I try to explain :
Everything went good until I clicked the "generate" button on the english campain start page.
I have tried to play on my previous missions (finnish fighter for instance) and the mission summary page is completely empty, I can't "fly" or change "arming" options. I have the same problem with my other 2 campains (US fighter and Luftwaffe fighter)..
Should I remove all the DCG files and forget about it ? what shall I modify ? Should I backup to the "starting" version of IL2 I got on one external HD and restart the campain (this is not a problem, I won't loose any important stuff).

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2012, 01:01:43 PM »

Hi Svartdjup and welcome!
What DCG settings had you before you tried to play your campaigns?
Auto Full Generation and Replace career Generator active?
In this case, uncheck these options before you play your campaign!

Sorry for the late reply!
"Lenin sagte einmal, der ungebildete Mensch stehe außerhalb der Politik. Heute aber haben wir ein gebildetes Volk. Wie wir in den letzten Jahren handelten, bedeutete, es aus der Politik herauszuhalten. Das ist eine Mißachtung des Volkes. Das ist eine Art Elitedenken." Michail Gorbatschow

Pjotar

« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2012, 11:55:48 AM »

how did you do it?

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2012, 06:50:13 PM »

Hi Pjotar and welcome!
You mean the campaign?
Look here: http://www.lowengrin.com/download.php?list.7
"Lenin sagte einmal, der ungebildete Mensch stehe außerhalb der Politik. Heute aber haben wir ein gebildetes Volk. Wie wir in den letzten Jahren handelten, bedeutete, es aus der Politik herauszuhalten. Das ist eine Mißachtung des Volkes. Das ist eine Art Elitedenken." Michail Gorbatschow

JAKMACK

Re: DCG Battle of Britain 1940
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2013, 11:09:49 PM »

I installed as the readme said (no problems there) and i can quite easily see the RAF BoB campaign, but i cannot see anything for the Luft guys, is there a Luft fighter BoB campaign, or is this mainly a RAF one.

Hi,
No, its for both sides!
Copy all files from "Battle of Britain 1940 UP/DGen" into your "IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\DGen" folder!
In Il-2 scroll the "Career" Menue down till a line appears like "Luftwaffe Dive Bomber Battle of Britain 1940 (DCG)" or "Luftwaffe Fighter Battle of Britain 1940 (DCG)"! Its listed in alphabetic order!
Hope it helps!
Um hello, its been along time since anyone has commented, but that just appears to mean that ive been late. Now then, After following your instructions, from both DCG and your read me, for some reason it will not generate the mission in IL2, i click generate ( to generate the campaign to begin with) and all i get is a beeping noise, over and over again.

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2013, 03:08:51 PM »

Hi JAKMACK and welcome!
This version of the cmapaign is a bit older and is created for DCG 3.46 or less (only) and UP 2.01/HSFX 4.1 (only)!
Works not right with other Versions of UP or DCG above 3.46!
Maybe this could be the problem?!

tom fred

« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2013, 01:16:29 AM »

hey guys, firstly thanks for this amazing work! its incredible  ;D

Im having some map issues with the Britian 40 campaign, its using Russian of Finland maps, is that normal?

Cheers,

Tom

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2013, 10:00:08 AM »

Hi,
Yes, the standard campaigns were created by Lowengrin long before the Mod era (I believe 2002) and could therefore only use alternative maps for some!

JAKMACK

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2013, 12:02:39 AM »

Hi JAKMACK and welcome!
This version of the cmapaign is a bit older and is created for DCG 3.46 or less (only) and UP 2.01/HSFX 4.1 (only)!
Works not right with other Versions of UP or DCG above 3.46!
Maybe this could be the problem?!
Thank you so much for responding :)
Anyways, I eventually uninstalled an re-installed from scratch this time with HSFX and a version of this brilliant campaign for that version :D. Thanks for all your help regardless.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 24 queries.