Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: TOAS MOD v4.1-RC1  (Read 7537 times)

CDS_Raptor

• Modder
TOAS MOD v4.1-RC1
« on: March 31, 2022, 10:11:16 PM »

DREAM MAKERS AND SIMARG PRESENT

T.O.A.S MOD (SOUTH ATLANTIC OPERATIONS THEATER)
A MOD FOR IL-2 1946 v4.12.2 + BAT 4.1.3 OR HIGHER

After so much time of silence, it is a pleasure to re-introduce our humble project to the community. I know that many were attentive to the TOAS project, and today, after a long time since it disappeared, we have good news for you! The project is still alive and we already have it here again!

With the constant updates of the BAT, we have achieved this latest version of the project, which, as you can see in the image, is a "Relase Candidat", although everything indicates that it will be the definitive version...

Well, I think most of you already know what this humble job is about, but for those who don't, I'll tell you: TOAS MOD (South Atlantic Theater of Operations), is a compendium of mods with several years of development. Their objective is to add to our IL-2 BAT the necessary elements to be able to represent, as faithfully as possible, the conflict that took place in 1982 between Argentina and Great Britain for the domain of the Malvinas / Falkland Islands. 40 years after the war, this mod also aims to be a tribute to all those who lost their lives in this confrontation, both Argentines and British.

INITIAL NOTE: THIS SET OF ADDONS THAT ARE OFFERED TO BE ACTIVATED WITH THE JSGME, IS IN MANY OCCASIONS OWN WORK, IN OTHER WORK ADJUSTMENT OR MODIFICATION OF THE SAME, BUT IN NO TIME WE WILL UNDER ANY CONCEPT OF APPROPRIATE OR APPROPRIATE.

Without further ado, let's get on topic...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALLATION OF TOAS MOD v4.1-RC1:

* A clean copy of IL-2 1946 v4.12.2 + BAT v4.1.3 or higher.
  * 14.6 GB of free disk space.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOAS MOD v4.1-RC1 INSTALLATION MANUAL

In English
https://www.mediafire.com/file/skina2cl8t5z24b/TOAS_MOD_v4.1-RC1_INTALATION_MANUAL_EN.pdf/file

In Spanish
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4b01whs76vh8qxo/TOAS_MOD_v4.1-RC1_MANUAL_DE_INSTALACION_ES.pdf/file

PATCH202205252219
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7413ux51hca0vyi/TOAS_MOD_v4.1-RC1_PATCH202205252219.exe/file

SOME FEATURES OF TOAS MOD v4.1-RC1

Harriers Family Pack
New Harriers Frs1 and Gr3, courtesy of Ranwers and mace
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,68153.0.html

Our own Harrier Frs1 & Gr3 models, based on the works of dr strangelove of freeil2moding and western0221 of sas

Dassault-Breguet Super Étendard
An expected by many. Unfortunately this bird was left unfinished as it would have deserved, for which it still has some shortcomings, however, it performs well the task for which it was used in the conflict, firing the AM-39 Exocet missile!

New Ships
To the existing Type-22 HMS Broadsword (F88) and Type-42 HMS Sheffield (D80), are added the new ARA General Belgrano (C-4), Type-21 HMS Ardent (F184), RFA Sir Galahad (L3005 ) and SS Atlantic Conveyor. And, of course, the excellent Falcon aircraft carrier that comes included in the pack of new Harriers from Ranwers and mace!

Retextures and Rebuildings
Historical reconstruction of all the bases of the islands in the outh Atalntico Sur map of Baco.

Complete Skins Pack
Optional JSGME-activatable retexture for the droppable fuel tanks of the A-4 Skyhawks and Mirage Family and a highly detailed and comprehensive set of skins for all aircraft in the pack.

Missions and Campaigns
A historical campaign will be released soon by WWIES Expansions Simulators...

Ok, for now that's all. We hope you enjoy the pack as much as we enjoy making it!

Greetings, good flights and good hunting!

Odín

Re: TOAS MOD v4.0-RC1
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 12:35:50 AM »

Simplemente e'petacular
The flying southern muppet.

Knochenlutscher

• "always check your trash..."
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 01:16:56 AM »

Thanks & gracias to all involved

Stunning, worth the waiting

Best wishes Tobias
Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words? Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.

Stefano

• Modder
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 01:37:07 AM »

😲😲 Wow great work guys and a great respect for you thanks 😍🥰😘

urmel

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2022, 03:58:25 AM »

Great addition! Many thanks for your work!!!

Mono27

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 04:11:21 AM »

Awesome!! Thank you very much for this addon!  :)
Tomorrow is 2nd April, so this mod was realesed exactly 40 years after the conflict began.
Gracias por este espectacular trabajo!

Ranwers

• SAS Team
  • FiFi
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 04:54:09 AM »

Vulcan, Victor ?
Remember, that it takes considerably longer to create a mod than a pretty screen shot

CDS_Raptor

• Modder
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 05:00:20 AM »

Vulcan, Victor ?
[/quote

Hola Ranwers! ! The Vulcan is already included in the original BAT installation, which of course also appears in TOAS, with respect to the Victor, since I didn't ask you for permission to include it, so I didn't install it. Greetings and thanks for all your work!

Glaciar

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2022, 05:14:01 AM »

Unos pocos sabemos la seriedad y las horas y horas que has pasado armando el mod. Con desilusiones y esperanzas pero asegurando una entidad funcional y decente.
Finalmente ve la luz a todo el mundo de la simulación el, ya famoso, TOAS MOD.
Creo estar seguro que años ha esperado la comunidad esta iniciativa, y que pueden estar seguros de que ES lo que merece ser: Lo mejor.
Gracias CDS_Raptor! Infinitamente Gracias!!

xxxautoxxx

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2022, 12:13:26 PM »

Muy, MUY Excennente mi compadres  - es muchas gracias !!!

xAx

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2022, 12:21:20 PM »

Hello guys, thank you very much for the update, really appreciated. 8)

1) Disable all JSGME mods and remove (if applicable) any previous copies of TOAS MOD from your installation.

Is there any chance you could clarify just what should be removed please?

I have set up the #JTW3 as instructed by renaming the original and also your new folder but I am not entirely sure how to proceed with altering the content of the existing 'BATMODS' folder.

For the moment and to test I have backed up a copy of the complete 'BATMODS' folder I was using then just pasted in the content from your new download and a brief test showed the pack is loading, however, I do not want to remove anything from the earlier 'BATMODS' folder in case it in any way affects the running of B.A.T itself as there might be Falklands/T.O.A.D. named folders in there that are not necessarily from this or previous T.O.A.D installs but added separately by the B.A.T. team over time and might be needed to help run other elements already in B.A.T.

Any thoughts please guys would be appreciated. ;)

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

Witchy

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2022, 08:24:20 PM »

Worth the wait! Grats and thanks! :)
Just a girl who loves to fly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 27 queries.