Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: TBM-1E, TBM-1D, TBM-3D, TBM-3E and TBM-3L Avengers with ASR ASP-4/6 Radar v.0.64  (Read 3209 times)

osokiller1 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

epicgamer2010

Hello Knochenlutscher great job on these variants of the Avenger. However i do have few questions.
1: While on carrier decks like on Essex class like for example the TBM-3D in a 8-plane flight only 4 on deck in a column while 4 airborne compare to the TBM-3(stock) all 8 on deck in two rows of 3-planes each in addition to 2 more aircraft. Is there a way to get these avengers like the TBM-3D to not take up as much deck space equivent of three TBM-3's; it is possible to change the files so that it would be possible to place 12 aircraft on one carrier instead of using three carriers for 12 aircraft or is it hardwired in the mod coding/files?
2: This question is about one of the variants i don't recall which one at the moment(after this post i'll be checking) but the two 12.7mm machines on the wings only one fires but other doesn't except it does sort of it fires from the rear gunner postion which is odd but im just pointing it out since it's just odd but also worrying mainly on friendly fire.

Great job and keep up the amazing work and can't wait for whats next for these amazing birds and CV-6 says the samething.
Thank you for your consideration.

edit for the 2nd question TBF-1E (though in game its showing as TBF-1D?),TBM-1D

Knochenlutscher

• "Klaatu... verata... n... Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle."
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej

Hi Epicgamer,

Question 1: nope, too intrusive to Fix, then breaking other game content

Question 2: Yes, just a Trigger glitch, the mentioned Guns seems to have 0 instead 10 Trigger, easy Fix...

Back at Modding after Thursday, till then please be patient, will be first on my to do List...

Thanks for your Report Mate

Cheers
Tobias
Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words? Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.

Knochenlutscher

• Modder
  • aka Segfej

Fixed Update out, v.0.63 find in first Post, please install fresh, delete previous Mod,
Thanks

Tobias
Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words? Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.

9ball

Hi,
Having a problem with Update version 0.63.

The TBF/TBM-1D for RAF, RAAF, RCAF and RN do not select in QMB.
The red selection light flashes and goes out, with no arming screen.
RNZAF, US and other nations and other TBF/TBM’s work O.K.

Found the following errors in the Logfile:

INTERNAL ERROR: Can't open file '3DO/Plane/TBF-1D(GB)/MG.mat'
WARNING: object '3DO/Plane/TBF-1D(GB)/MG.mat' of class 'TMaterial' not loaded
INTERNAL ERROR: Material: Can't load 'MG.mat'

INTERNAL ERROR: Can't open file '3DO/Plane/TBM-1D(GB)/MG.mat'
WARNING: object '3DO/Plane/TBM-1D(GB)/MG.mat' of class 'TMaterial' not loaded
INTERNAL ERROR: Material: Can't load 'MG.mat'

Using B.A.T. v3.8.4

Fell back to Update version 0.62 and all is O.K.

9ball.

Knochenlutscher

• Modder
  • aka Segfej

Corrected, this Glitch passed my attention, Version 0.64 I have checked at corrupted parts, access back,
both Fixes up and running.
Please start a fresh Install, Thanks for the Patience

Tobias
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 27 queries.