Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quarantined Modder  (Read 5362 times)

Mission_bug

• Modder
Re: Quarantined Modder
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2020, 05:56:11 AM »

Hello Mike, sadly many are in the same position as you, most types of operation are on hold for who knows how long, here in the UK cancer patients now have a agonising wait for some services to return to normal. :(

Prior to the covid 19 problem here even what could be termed routine surgical procedures were not carried out, I have a damaged tendon in my left arm and issues in my shoulder as well as nerve entrapment, seems they are no longer operated on as even following surgery most patients reported no improvement so I am stuck relying on injections that can only be given at most once a year. o_O

Getting old sure is a bitch.

Hopefully come June you will get successful treatment that will make you good as new. :D

Meanwhile there is the alcohol and model making to get you through and keep you out of mischief, could be worse they always say. ;)

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

bomberkiller

• Treffen sich zwei Jäger...!
  • Modder
  • Bf-109G-6/R6 = Bomber Killer
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2020, 07:35:29 AM »

I have a damaged tendon in my left arm and issues in my shoulder as well as nerve entrapment

Hello brother,

the same here, from the cervical spine over the left arm into the little finger.

This little finger is my biggest problem, seven,

seven-nine and diminished minor 7 / -5 (blues / jazz) chords can no longer be played exactly on the guitar.

Best regards,

Gerhard                           
FAC N° 9 ...cheers mein Schatz

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2020, 11:13:01 AM »

Hello Gerhard, sorry to know you have similar issues to mine, I have parts of the cervical spine missing and from talking to various consultants that seems to be  the main cause of the pain I have in other areas as well, a recent injection into the area has given me some respite but for how long I know not.

For anyone who has always relied on their hands for work or hobbies, both in my case, it is a rather insidious condition, always there and extremely debilitating for the sufferer, I feel your pain, nothing worse for a musician than to be restricted. :(

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

Mick

• Modder
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2020, 03:52:54 AM »

bomberkiller

• Treffen sich zwei Jäger...!
  • Modder
  • Bf-109G-6/R6 = Bomber Killer
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2020, 04:01:50 AM »

:))

]cheers[
FAC N° 9 ...cheers mein Schatz

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2020, 06:11:37 AM »

The Pentagon just released some official UFO footage, so the image is quite fitting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.289 seconds with 24 queries.