Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: My girlfriend is not taking coronavirus threat seriously and i'm worried  (Read 4120 times)

SAS~GJE52

• SAS Team

My daughter loves the chance to get into "scrubs" as it means she has less uniform to wash and iron  :P. But be careful posting personal family info and pics on line .... from personal experience I can tell you there are some nasty bastards who love to cause mischief out there .......

However, I never expected to see such an announcement from a Prime Minister in my lifetime.

Sadly trust in politicians in this country is at an all time low atm ... so without the introduction of radical Police powers to enforce it I doubt the selfish fuckwits will listen anyway. Online food delivery websites are crashing as the same assholes try to bag the last few loaves of bread and toilet rolls......

Interesting times  ]crybaby2[

G;
"The darkest places in Hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis"  The Divine Comedy. Dante Alighieri 1265-1321

Gubi

• Flying Ass Clown #34
  • Modder

Well, my best are busting their assess in supermarkets.  I try to keep their morale up.  Maybe some things may become apparent these days.  Who knows?  Cheers and prost.

[edit]  Obviously, I don't have anything to do right now except type here.  Years ago, I was an orthopedic technician living in Wichita, KS...the western contact of the "eastern" healthcare system, back then, until you got out to Denver...and their capacity was relatively small, back then.  They used to helicopter people back to us all the time.  What I do remember, was when we technicians, nurses, operators and so on, working in the hospital...wanted a cigarette (you could still smoke in a hospital back then.  Imagine that) or a snack or just a break...we always went down to the cafeteria...where the food handlers worked.  It was wonderful.  How much are they worth in this attorney's office...?...
I am a moron.

SAS~GJE52

• SAS Team

This seems to have brought out the very best and the very worst in people here .....     :-*.  or. ]violent1[
"The darkest places in Hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis"  The Divine Comedy. Dante Alighieri 1265-1321

Gaston

• Modder

Sadly trust in politicians in this country is at an all time low atm ... so without the introduction of radical Police powers to enforce it I doubt the selfish fuckwits will listen anyway. Online food delivery websites are crashing as the same assholes try to bag the last few loaves of bread and toilet rolls......

Radical police forces to enforce it... well... police forces are not respected, and I think this due to the fact that peoples do not have education anymore, no more civism... they think only about themselves, idividualism due to all the bad examples shown in the medias since years, no solidarity... our developed societies have totally failed in producing something good... but maybe things may change, who knows ???

This seems to have brought out the very best and the very worst in people here .....     :-*.  or. ]violent1[

Perfectly right ! One of the good aspects of the epidemic is that masks are falling down (if I may say so...) and that peoples and countries too are showing their real faces... good or bad !

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Failure is not an option.
    • What goes around comes around, you'll see

Guys,

Whilst we're happy to share your thoughts and fears in this difficult time, this is definitely not the place for conspiracy theories.
The thread has been sanitised.
Thanks for your understanding.

]cheers[
Mike
While love lives, while suns set, while snowmoons rise in november skies, while ties bind, while souls cry, while oceans ride in an endless tide, while love grows, while blood flows, while truth is real you need never feel alone.
In loving memory of times when I cared.

SGT68

Guys,

Whilst we're happy to share your thoughts and fears in this difficult time, this is definitely not the place for conspiracy theories.
The thread has been sanitised.
Thanks for your understanding.

]cheers[
Mike

I apologise. I forgot that some members here may have millenial children and may take offence. If that isnt the reason please accept a pending apology. I have been here long enough to know that to argue with Mike is a suicide mission
"A day without slaughter is like a day without sunshine" ..Marcus Kincaid

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Failure is not an option.
    • What goes around comes around, you'll see

Pending apology accepted  8)
While love lives, while suns set, while snowmoons rise in november skies, while ties bind, while souls cry, while oceans ride in an endless tide, while love grows, while blood flows, while truth is real you need never feel alone.
In loving memory of times when I cared.

LuseKofte

If you study a good welfare system, you will find that it need inhabitants to trust the system. Disregard those benefiting illegal on it and trust they get cought.
One have to trust that your tax money one day will help you in need.
I hope and start believing this system of trust we got are helping us in these times.
We are asked to stay in. Asked not to stockpile and we don't.
I see our corona death is low and unchanged in two days. I also notice Germany is managing to keep low fatalities. And helping Italy 👍🙏
I hope we all get trough this.
However a rich country like ours was almost empty on protection to our health workers on less than two weeks. And that is simply not acceptable

SAS~GJE52

• SAS Team

Conspiracy theories or not ......... I think it was Aliens ......

I have been here long enough to know that to argue with Mike is a suicide mission

However, you can still have some fun ....

True ... very true...  :D :D

G;

Knochenlutscher

• "Klaatu... verata... n... Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle."
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej

:upside_down_banana:

One of the governmental authorities here in my City have opened a an official police case over toilet paper theft
in a publicly closed down authority. It's a level that it is no joke. The worser it gets the worser some old
habbits are getting back. A public outrage is undergoing, it is utterly needed, we overlooked certain
habbits of parts of our society for too long.
These Villagers from the Pampa can't buy it in our City (controls), so they now rack up our state from inside.
History gets repeated. We had that. We ate up our own state, in lack of Bananas.
We were so good at it, that it's sad to be be repeated or let sth. happen again.
Sadly here we have to fight this pandemic like everywhere else and this our old legacy which suggs
a big yellow exotic fruit...
Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words? Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.

Gaston

• Modder

Something positive... My little gift for you all, today !

My meighbour's magnolia :

Isn't it beautiful ?

LuseKofte

We have a different approach.
We will freeze the virus to death. Gaston do Switzerland take refugees?
We was to go to spain for one month april 18th
Now Spain suffer big time
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 27 queries.