Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jsme how to use  (Read 1036 times)

scran

Jsme how to use
« on: September 10, 2019, 03:11:26 AM »

Alright I have the game all set up running no probs . have downloaded up as far as operation sealion grand job .👍 but this is where I'm stuck I have the JSME set up and now I have a pile of mods on the Left side waiting to be activated but I don't know which ones . Can anyone help been looking on site for 2 days I'm stuck  any help please

Vampire_pilot

Re: Jsme how to use
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 08:00:44 AM »

1. I strongly advise to update all the way through BAT 3.7.2 right away. No support for any old versions and long solved bugs will be provided

2. You don't "need" any of those JSGME mods. All of these are options you can use if you want to, but you don't have to use any of them at all... it's your choice.

JG51_Ruski

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 09:52:11 AM »

I agree with that 100%..Doesn't take long and makes it a whole new sim...When i need to reinstall I get all the torrents inbound and when i get up it doesn't take long The installers are great..
Semper Fi

larschance

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 10:00:04 AM »

Hi scran. I agree with the above comments. I suggest you first upgrade to BAT 3.7.2 (including the latest two 'fixes' 3.7.1 and 3.7.2) and you are set to go. If you wish to try some of the jsgme mods just activate one at a time and play the sim and see if it makes a difference. You can always deactivate it after and try another.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 24 queries.