Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: T-28?  (Read 1563 times)

duffys tavern

T-28?
« on: July 23, 2019, 11:14:11 AM »

I stumbled across this
Anyone know anything about this bird? Just curious.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
Re: T-28?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 11:35:16 AM »

Guys, please let me politely remind you of rule no. 15.
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

tvister

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 01:55:47 PM »

Model is not mine, With the author of the model Tim Conrad, I have not yet spoken, and there is no time, many of my not completed projects. So while just looking, dreaming.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 11:32:40 PM »

Mike what do you make of it?
I think it's one of many quick&dirty knee-jerk jobs popping up on a site that desperately needs any kind of attention.
Attention like this for instance, because SAS is the biggest IL-2 1946 platform there is, so any thread like this acts as advertising for that particular site - intentionally or not.

While we have no issues with the site in particular, our general understanding is that mods should be freely accessible for everyone, that's why there is rule no. 15.
The site in question in contrast teases people on every occasion in order to get them to sign up there, because only then will you see the real mods (and see their general low quality unfortunately).
And that's what we don't want to offer our forum, our bandwidth, our members' donations for: Acting as an advertising platform in order to get people to sign up elsewhere.

Someone here or elsewhere might take the mod under his wings and finish it to acceptable standards, as has happened several dozen times before, and once that's done, you will see it on the next BAT release.

]cheers[
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 24 queries.