Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: AT-11 'Kansan' - Avro York C.I. - Blackburn 'Botha' - Ba.88 'Lince' - DH.86 'Express' - Do-18 - Do-24 - Do-26C - Northrop BT-1 - Short Stirling  (Read 21038 times)

SAS~Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here

UPDATE Do-18 !

Do-18

version 1.11
- fix gunner's line of fire

See first post for link !

Never... never again!
If your results are not up to your expectations, tell yourself that as large oak was once an acorn ...

Griffon_301

• SAS Team

I realised too that there was indeed a small problem - I dont know if I even hit the gunner but after one pass, the Do-18 was smoking and you could see the scarf ring with the mg a few feet below the keel of the aircraft, floating in the air, while the gunner (minus machine gun) was still in his position... could have something to do with the damage behaviour of the plane?

SAS~Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
    • Some tinkering here

No !
It was just a mesh problem that didn't conform and had a bad "Parent"! Fixed in version 1.1!

Fix 1.11 fixes gunners that aim right while enemies are left!
If your results are not up to your expectations, tell yourself that as large oak was once an acorn ...

Griffon_301

• SAS Team

Ah great!
To be honest, I was so happy that the Do now behaves like it should that I even did not consider the thingie I have reported a real problem... Great to know that you continue supporting all these planes when problems show up-thank you so much :)

SAS~Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
    • Some tinkering here

... Great to know that you continue supporting all these planes when problems show up
If you create/build a mod and you don't provide the "after-donation service" then you have to stop modding and go plant cabbage!
But sometimes there are problems related to compatibility between the different versions of the game!
Personally I only do "409" !
So I can't do anything for the others... especially for the unconscious ones using 413/414 !  :D
But the problem will be solved since I don't want to make any more planes!  ;)

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 27 queries.