Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hot Weather, Hot Deals Sale is on! Me 262, S.E.5a and Albatros are Coming Soon  (Read 1959 times)

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU

IL-2 Sturmovik

Hot Weather, Hot Deals Sale is on! Me 262, S.E.5a and Albatros are Coming Soon

Dear Pilots,

The weather is heating up and so is Sturmovik! The Me-262, S.E.5a and Albatros D.Va will be added to Battle of Bodenplatte and Flying Circus in 2-3 weeks’ time and two new tanks are also making great progress for Tank Crew – the PzKpfw IV Ausf.G and T-34 Mod. 43 are coming along nicely. Look for more info on these in our upcoming Developer Diaries. And of course, the P-51, Tempest Mk. V, P-38 and B-25 (A.I.) are also heavily being worked on as we speak and getting closer and closer each week. Look for those a little later this Summer! The Arras map for Flying Circus is also being worked on by our partner Yugra Media and the Bodenplatte map is also being worked on by our in-house team so do not worry, they are coming!

Hot Weather, Hot Deals Sale is on!

As we prepare this new content for you, we also want to remind you that we have a lot of awesome content to offer virtual pilots already in our store and on Steam. To help you complete your collection we have launched our Hot Weather, Hot Deals Sale! For the next two weeks plus you can find the following deals in the Official Webstore and on Steam. The discounts on the website run from May 15th - May 31st and on Steam from May 15th - May 29th.

Battle of Stalingrad - 66% Off (Website and Steam)

Battle of Moscow - 66% Off (Website and Steam)

Battle of Kuban33% Off (Website and Steam)

Blazing Steppe Scripted Campaign50% Off (Website and Steam)

Fortress on the Volga Scripted Campaign50% Off (Website and Steam)

Ten days of August Scripted Campaign50% Off (Website Only)

Havoc Over the Kuban Scripted Campaign50% Off (Website Only)

Cliffs of Dover BLITZ50% Off (Website Only)

If you own Battle of Stalingrad on Steam and would like to buy additional content from the Official Store, you can link both accounts and have access to all content when you play. See linkage guide HERE.

Flight-Sim Expo 2019

If you are going to be attending the FSExpo 2019 in Orlando, FL June 7-9th stop by the 1CGS booth (#515) and experience IL-2 on the Edge 6D motion-sim from Gforcefactory (gforcefactory.com). Come join Executive Producer Jason Williams as he demonstrates Sturmovik to flight-sim fans from around the world. Last year’s show in Las Vegas was a lot of fun with many IL-2 fans dropping by and this year’s show in Orlando is shaping up to be even bigger and better!

For more information please visit the FSExpo website: https://www.flightsimexpo.com/

Developer Diaries

And don’t forget to check our latest Developer Diaries for interesting info about our progress and cool new screens of work in progress items.

See you in the skies!

Best Wishes,
The IL-2 Sturmovik Team

Facebook YouTube
© 2012 - 2019 | 1C-777 Limited
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

SAS~Ghost129er

• SAS Team
  • SAS Certified Lurk

That SE5a looks absolutely GORGEOUS.

PS where'd my wallet go..?
Current activity: Giving his E46 330ci some TLC.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU

Yep, time to kick some D.VII a**es.

Sad thing is we can already prepare for a prolonged time of luftwhining.
Our whiners will cry their eyes out once they figure that the 262 is not the super-duper uber weapon they'd want it to be.
And then... mind you, the Luftie BoBp planeset is complete with the release of the 262, after that the allies are to receive quite relevant supplies, like the P-38J, the P-51D and, most notably, the Tempest Mk.V.
Guess what our whiners will cry when the allies are getting served for the coming 6 months and the Lufties get... nothing?

]cheers[
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

sniperton

Galland would have cried in happines if the RL situation had been only that bad as it's going to be in the coming 6 months. My consolation and advice to the Lufties would be to "enjoy these golden days as they will never return ever".  ;D

PS: Just wondering where the 262 will take off and land in the meantime till the completion of the Bodenplatte map.

SAS~Ghost129er

• SAS Team
  • SAS Certified Lurk

~snip~
Sad thing is we can already prepare for a prolonged time of luftwhining.
~snip~

Oh God I'm time traveling or having a bad sense of Deja Vous..
Current activity: Giving his E46 330ci some TLC.

LuseKofte

There are a few pilots that can do well in the 262.  I would not be able to. Hard enough flying high in high speed as is and spot targets below. 262 is there because they knew it would sell, I see no use for it
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 29 queries.