Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One Thing to Say for now (4/22/19)  (Read 311 times)

andoodle

One Thing to Say for now (4/22/19)
« on: April 22, 2019, 02:50:48 PM »

Pardon me, everyone.

I am sorry to disturb you at this time, but there is one thing that I would like to say. If I should ever make a request for the Kawasaki Ki-64 aircraft again, what should I do in order to post, in a new topic that I make for it in the Requests section, the pictures for it from the Internet and give credit to the original posters of those pictures (website or not) at the same time? This could be difficult. The reason I am saying this is because I find it easy to take pictures of the aircraft schematics from the books that I own that contain them, and I also find it easy to post those pictures in the topic that I make for each of the aircraft that has not be made for IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946, while also giving credit to the source and author of those pictures.

I am sorry for making such a stupid statement like that, but I felt that I needed to get it off my chest and state "my two cents." Thank you for your time.

Cloyd

Re: One Thing to Say for now (4/22/19)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 03:02:22 PM »

Maybe I'm not understanding your post, but aren't there specific requirements clearly stated for the Request section?

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,12475.0.html

Cloyd

[FAC]Ghost129er

• wut wuttt
  • Modder
  • SAS Certified Nuisance
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 03:16:00 PM »

Not sure what you posted but photo credits was probably least of the issues.

To quote the Pinned Guidelines for Requests very briefly..

-requests MUST contain as much information as possible ...
-it is up to the poster to provide the necessary information
- you should provide pictures, in particular blueprints/plans, technical specifications and any other relevant info

You should give 3 views; cockpit/gunner/etc images for reference, specs and performance stats too perhaps, etc. Go browse the threads that have managed to stay on the Child board and you might understand.
Maybe it's time for a dumbshit's guide to requesting a mod/posting a request... (PS this isn't directed to you, just something I've planned on doing but procrastinated...  : P
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

[FAC]Ghost129er

• wut wuttt
  • Modder
  • SAS Certified Nuisance
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 02:32:25 PM »

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 25 queries.