Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Amiot-143M - Ao-192 - Avro Anson - Bobcat - Breguet-69x - BV-155 - Fiat G.12T - Howard UC70 - LN-411 - NA-047 - Nardi FN.305A - SM-74  (Read 9723 times)

SAS~Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here

The bomb meshes folders are located in the 01__Weapons_France/3Do folder instead of the 01__Weapons_France/3Do/Arms folder.
Gloups !
La honte est sur moi !  :-X   ::(

Archives Amiot-143 updated in first post!
A bove ante, ab asino retro, a stulto undique caveto.

NavyAce

Thanks for the quick and informative reply. I will correct this immediately. I assume this means I have to copy and paste the mesh files from each individual folder into the arms folder rather than just trying to copy and paste the bomb folder itself into the arms folder. Sorry to ask such detailed questions but I am a work in progress here and value al;l the clarification I get. I will post again shortly to let you kow how I get on and to ask about the buttons question for the other planes.

NavyAce

Dreamk

• Modder

NavyAce, Epervier has uploaded just now the corrected folders in the first post - so just download once again and replace the current 01__Weapons_France by the new one, and all will be fine (at least I hope so, if there is no other problem)

NavyAce

I just downloaded the new link and swapped out the Arms folders and the Amiot is now working fine. Thanks for your help!

sosezi

• Bombers ~ Old flying Buckets is my Love!

Mission_bug

• Modder

High Epervier. Thanks to sharing all these wonderful planes.
Had this issue with LN-411:  all white glass outside; cockpit view from inside is OK.

Any idea ?                                                       (412.2  SAS5.3)

If I remember correctly I had the same issue and put a glass.tga in the planes folder and had the MAT file pick it up from there rather than the texture folder. ;)

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

Gaston

• Modder

The strange thing with this plane (LN-411) is that, if you put it in other group than the player one, this problem does not happen...

SAS~Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
    • Some tinkering here

There are some really weird things about the Imperialists!   :P
In 409 I have no problem!

Mission_bug

• Modder

:D
There are some really weird things about the Imperialists!   :P
In 409 I have no problem!

You call us weird, WTF, we are the future. :D

Anyway, great collection of aircraft, thank you very much to all involved. 8)

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

Stefan SG

• Modder
  • Braver than you believe. Stronger than you seem.

Let me propose bombing sight fix for Amiot-143M for 4.12.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f8e91ws9c8bp9sh/Amiot-143M_BombardierFix.zip/file

The fix works also in 413 and 414.

The bomb meshes folders are located in the 01__Weapons_France/3Do folder instead of the 01__Weapons_France/3Do/Arms folder.
Gloups !
La honte est sur moi !  :-X   ::(

Archives Amiot-143 updated in first post!

SAS~Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
    • Some tinkering here

Let me propose bombing sight fix for Amiot-143M for 4.12/4.13/4.14
Thanks !
First post updated !

NavyAce

Hello,

I would like to send out a heartfelt thanks and well done to Epervier and the other 409 Rebels for their hard work in recently adding such wonderful little known types to our game as the Amiot 143M, Bre 693, Anson, O-47 and the Skua. Although I am a 412 Imperialist I can say without reservation that having these lesser known aircraft makes flying and mission building in Il-2 infinitely more interesting. Your efforts are much appreciated. Are there any more additions of this kind on the books? I am thinking of several fantasy type missions and am in the market for some other types that you might want to consider in the future: Curtiss SBC dive bomber, Brewster SB2A Bermuda dive bomber, Douglas XTB2D Sky Pirate experimental contraprop torpedo plane, the British Blackburn Firebrand strike fighter, the Vultee P-66 fighter, the Swedish J22 fighter, the Swedish SAAB-17 dive bomber, the Swedish SAAB-18 twin-engine attack bomber, the French Amiot 350 twin-engine bomber, the American B-23, the French Potez 63.11 army co-op aircraft. I have searched other sites and have not found these anywhere. Any help locating any of them would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work!

NavyAce
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 26 queries.