Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DCG in DBW  (Read 1361 times)

JG51_Ruski

DCG in DBW
« on: February 26, 2019, 11:53:34 AM »

Does Lowengrens Dynamic Campaign Generator work with DBW ?/ any issues with setting it up..?? Thanks for any advice
Semper Fi

vonofterdingen

• Missioneer
Re: DCG in DBW
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 08:02:53 PM »

Yes it works with DBW and their are no special setup considerations.

JG51_Ruski

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 04:03:25 AM »

Thank you vonofterdingen..Wanted to use it as I do in BAT where it does a great job..Already re-installed DBW twice when I made mistakes..Trying to avoid a third mistake
Semper Fi

vonofterdingen

• Missioneer
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 10:13:03 AM »

Campaigns (both stock and third party) that work in BAT may not work in DBW (and vice versa) due to changes in loadout names. This mismatch usually manifests itself with the "exploding plane at startup" issue. If you have a particular campaign that you want to get working, make a post and someone here will help you sort it. These issues are not hard to fix.

JG51_Ruski

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 11:16:37 AM »

grabbed a couple campaigns for DBW Spanish Civil War..A Marine Corps career  that runs from 1943--1968
( A Marine Here) and saw a few others especially for DBW..I think I'll just stick with using DCG in my BAT\VP Mod pack merged installs,,Just seems to be the best way to go,,The DBW 1936 messed me up last night DBW wouldn't launch when i loaded it using Dgen ,,So backed up my stock DBW 1.71 install and will give it another go in a bit..Thanks for the reply
Semper Fi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 26 queries.