Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Qmbpro ...  (Read 800 times)

blackshark

Qmbpro ...
« on: February 13, 2019, 12:27:09 PM »

Hi, maybe you can help me ...

I never undestood how to play qmbpro missions ... well i read the official threads
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,42499.msg478045.html#msg478045
and
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,18353.0.html
i searched in the forum and spent i think two hours making tests ... but there are not readme and seems everyone already knows it .. except me  o_O

but really i do not understand what to do to play them, how they work etc  :shock: ...

for example (here I am in VPmodpack but it's the same in other installs) as in the picture i selected the map "Pacific Guadalcanal" and the mission "BlueNone01" ...

then what to do ? if i press fly i fly with a bf109 but there were not 109 in pacific and i checked the mission files and there should be a5m4 and a-20 in that mission, not only one 109 ... but I do not think that to play them i have to study the mission file ...

so may you please tell me what to do now from that screen to play that mission with the planes in that mission file ?

thank you very much for your help

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
Re: Qmbpro ...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 12:52:45 AM »

The planes in the qmb files are only placeholders. What you need to do is to select how many (Num. column) and what type (Aircraft column) of friendly and hostile/enemy planes you want and press fly. If you press 'next' in the lower right corner you can adjust the weather. Where it says 'Bluenone01' you can select the mission type. I think the QMB Pro works more or less the same as the stock QMB, only a few features were added. I find the FMB button the most useful, because it enables me to make quick adjustments without the need to search for the file I want to mod.

blackshark

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 06:35:42 AM »

Thank you for your help.
So there is no way to "automatically" play them with the "default" planes defined in the mission file ? I mean without having to define many planes for each mission ?

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 08:26:40 AM »

That would be comfortable, but no. The whole point of the QMB is that you can select what planes you want on that map. You can then save and load these missions. It's not that hard to make and save one mission for each map.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 22 queries.