Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flyby  (Read 774 times)

blackshark

Flyby
« on: February 03, 2019, 01:54:42 PM »

Hi I am installing BAT and i finished the first 29 parts ... now checking if it works before going on with CHARLIE etc.

I have a question on flyby (sorry for my English) ... I noticed the flyby (F3) is "shorter" than usual, I mean the plane goes for about 5 secs then automatically restart again a new flyby , while I am used to "long" flyby with the plane that goes far away, as far as disappearing, if I stay on flyby without any other command ... above all I noticed that when the flyby automatically "restart" I do not have the "flyby-sound" anymore.

Just to ask you if that kind of "short" flyby has been corrected or maybe I can define it in conf.ini ...

btasm

Re: Flyby
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 08:29:44 AM »

Perhaps the brighter folks here can supply a better answer, but open up your BAT main folder and look at your conf.ini. Scroll down to the [Mods] section. If it says "Flyby=1" then change it to "Flyby=0". I think that will produce uninterrupted flybys rather than loops.(Personally, I prefer the loops. . .}

steven197106

• Observer
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 10:44:47 AM »

Set your deltaZ=10.0 or highter in [HookViewFly Config]
i7-5820k CPU 3.30gHZ, 16 GB ram, RTX 2080 Graphic card, 49" CHG90 QLED Gaming Monitor, VKB- T-Rudders Mk.III pedals, VPC MongoosT-50 Flightstick with VPC Desk Mount, VPC Extensions Set with a thrustmaster warthog grip on the stick, saitek TPM System, thrustmaster warthog throttle,

blackshark

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 10:52:43 AM »

thank you for your answers

I tried flyby=0

I tried deltaZ= 10 and 30

but it does not change

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 23 queries.