Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reaching out. Prague  (Read 453 times)

Stainless

• Modder
Re: Reaching out. Prague
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2019, 02:10:17 AM »

I like the old town during the day, and I like the staff at the bars I visited.

Not sure a ride in an open topped car, no matter how old and stylish, is a good thing when it's minus 7 centigrade though.

The thing I didn't like at all was drunk tourists. There were an awful lot of them. Very loud. Very annoying. Mostly English, but a lot of French and Swedish as well.

The bar staff at Cafferies Irish Bar were laughing at me. I was watching Wales spank France in the six nations and this Czech girl kept asking me questions. I was engrossed in the rugby and was just grunting one word replies to all of her questions. It was only when she gave up and left that I noticed the staff laughing at me.

She was chatting me up and was most disgusted when I ignored her. The staff thought it was the funniest thing ever.

I have to say the taxi's are a bit of a mess in Prague. The same journey ranged in price from 300 CEK to 600 CEK depending on whatever the driver demanded. Though I got to know the guys at Cafferies so well one of them just gave me a lift back to the hotel so I didn't have to get a taxi.

All in all I would like to go back in the spring when the weather is warmer. I probably will as Arma 3 has some issues I may have to go and fix.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 25 queries.