Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: USMC career  (Read 990 times)

JG51_Ruski

USMC career
« on: January 27, 2019, 01:45:06 PM »

Hi I posted this question sometime last year and got an answer and had the file but replaced two hard drives and can't find it any where just spent am hour at
 M4 Today and couldn't find it,,,It's a career that follows a marine pilot from WW II ,,Korea and early Vietnam..I'd appreciate any help to locate it...I'm going to share it with a new pilot I've been helping out he's a Marine too...Thank you for any help..first thing I'll do is burn it to a cd,,with my other IL-2 stuff
Semper Fi

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
Re: USMC career
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 07:28:45 AM »

JG51_Ruski

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 09:14:51 AM »

Thanks VP..i looked there for over an hour and couldn't find it
Semper Fi

JG51_Ruski

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 08:36:19 AM »

Does anyone have any experience with this set ??  M4T stats its for DBW so I set that up copied all the extracted files into my root  DBW directory tried loading a USMC career it didn't show up ,,looked in the NN choice it isn't there either ,,There's only 3 folders #DBW  Missions,,Paint schemes,,Samples..I tried bulk copying them and then doing each folder one at a time..I checked and under missions/campaigns/UM it shows up as USMC folder with a bunch of single files under that with mostly awards files,,But got to the career it isn't there just what looks like a USMC stock Pacific campaign..Don't figure it will fly in BAT due to the #DBW folder which has a few planes ,,USS Essex ,,a Huey and some map mods.....Any help to get me straightened out is appreciated
Semper Fi

JG51_Ruski

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 01:34:53 PM »

Installed this there are 4 folders #DBW,,Missions,,Paint schemes,,Samples,,All in their proper place in my DBW install but it doesn't show up when picking a USMC career..I'm totally lost as to how to run this campaign,,Can anybody give an old Marine any advice...I'm guessing because of the #DBW folder it won't run in BAT or VP mod That folder has some aircraft ,,mapmods  and a carrier USS Essex..I was looking forward to flying something that appealed to me..Looking around for some other USMC campaigns..Any advice is appreciated
Semper Fi

blackshark

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 04:05:32 AM »

i am sorry I am not able to help you more, but I can tell you that I followed instructions word by word and it works in my DBW installation.

JG51_Ruski

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 04:14:52 AM »

Thanks Blackshark I'll go back and give it a go again..I just copied the folders into DBW,OK M8 figured it out ran DBW in all the different modes like UP3,Modact it stopped at 95 % for most but ran the stock game and the USMC career is there Finally ,,I've been looking forward to flying this one being a former Marine it has great appeal to me,,Thanks for the reply made me want to get this puppy running

edit: Now it's running fine using the DBW setup..guess i know how Il be spending the weekend,,Until the Super Bowl that is
Semper Fi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 23 queries.