Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vehicle imbalance?  (Read 904 times)

tripletrouble

Vehicle imbalance?
« on: January 18, 2019, 11:41:43 PM »

I’m not sure if this is the place for this, but we seem to  have a strange imbalance of Russian vs NATO in-game.  There are a boat load of Russian ground vehicles, and only so much American ground vehicles, to the point where it’s not feasible to have a NATO vs PACT clash, and even though there are a lot of Russian fighters, the span of Generations doesn’t quite match the NATO.  I’m not trying to sound ungrateful, cause I’m not, I tried to scour across the WIP thread to see if I could have some peace in mind someone was working on it, unless they are trying to keep it a surprise.  And is there still a requests page?  If not I can understand why there isn’t but if there is could I be directed to the correct section?
Cheers

Vampire_pilot

Re: Hopefully the right place for this.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 01:56:48 AM »

The Lounge is a place to talk freely, very little subject limitations as long as it's BAT related so yes, this is the place.
However, your topic title is a terrible choice.

Understand this.
BAT is not a generator of mods but an integrator. As it has happened, over the years there has been a wave that created many russian modern ground mods. I am not sure but I believe most came over from our Russian friends at aviaskins even. There has never been a matching number in modern western vehicles being created, however there are some nice ones that can be well used to stack a scenery in Vietnam or even the 90s. As long as modders don't produce them, they simple don't exist and that's what you see in a mod assembly like BAT.

to the point where it’s not feasible to have a NATO vs PACT clash
Please. Let's be real. This is not so bad and we can stretch the imagination at least a little bit for the sake of enjoying gameplay, right?
Thousands of objects and thousands of aircraft spanning a century. Come again when you have used 10% of that :)

tripletrouble

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 08:52:41 AM »

I was hoping the title was gonna attract attention lmao, anyway, I have put objects together to make one giant object multiple times, I just wasn’t sure if someone had things in the works, if my b&c is pre mature, or anything like that, lol.  Preciate the reply, maybe I’ll post pics of some concoctions I put together to resemble some NATO armor.  If I was proficient in any sort of computer programming I would love to start on my own set of mods.

tripletrouble

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 08:55:29 AM »

However, your topic title is a terrible choice.
Fixed it for you  :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 25 queries.