Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: JV69_Lybia_NE_CR/vkg_El_AlameinCR (Curved roads)  (Read 9055 times)

Nowekat

• Modder
Re: JV69_Lybia_NE_CR/vkg_El_AlameinCR (Curved roads)
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2019, 10:58:16 AM »

Many thanks for the friendly comments and sorry again about that file naming disaster. If one of the maps still doesn't run, it might be the best to delete everything installed yet including the all.ini entry and reinstall a fresh download. I don't think that a conflict with a allready installed map can happen as the foldernames differ and afaik the names are the key to a map.

Mechanic, i downlowded these, do they work also with VPmedia? These incompatibilities are really regrettable.

I don't know the games version for these maps. I layed the roads under Modact 5.3 as this starts the fastest and did not change or add any objects but deleted a single windmill, that looked a little bit strange there. I don't know if i use an original static.ini with modact, there are two of them and i don't remember where the 2. bigger one comes from. The maps files came from the extracted sfs files, but these are also a mixture between BAT and VP media. So it's a confusion, not an ideal situation. 

dsawan

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2019, 05:01:51 PM »

Hey mechanic or anyone else, can quick missions be uploaded to test? or converted from the campaign? Want the maps to show in quick mission bldr. thx

mechanic

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2019, 09:04:07 AM »

dsawan,

Sorry, but I am not versed in loading maps into QMB. I am looking at, and for, the various tutorials on this site to do so, but I am not there yet.

mechanic

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2019, 09:19:56 AM »

:(  Sorry, maybe I missed something ... the map JV69_Lybia_NE_CR now I load perfectly, but the map vkg_El_AlameinCR does not want to open, in FMB has always shielded me white, I use the VP 4.12 and the other map El_Alamain opens without problems ... has anyone found the right path?

Nowekat

• Modder
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2019, 10:46:49 AM »

Seems here also is something wrong with your maps installation? There are a lot of downloads and no other error reports yet, so a new download and installation may help? And a log also. Or press Shift and Tab at the same time after the loading failed to see the log on the screen. The last lines should show whats wrong.

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2020, 07:00:07 PM »

Hi Nowecat,
First let me Thank you for making these my favoured maps with curved Roads, love them all.
Must report a missing .tga file from El Alamein.
I'm used to the ZAF version, since ever, since you included I tried.
I strictly use QMB, hence I tried stock, with the sinking to ground, works.
But I need ZAF in QMB and there Log kept telling me one tga is missing...
Looking into the load_ZAF.ini

it lists:
Code: [Select]
[MAP]
ColorMap = map_c+.tga
HeightMap = map_h+.tga
SmallMap = map_M.tga
TypeMap = map_T+++++.tga
FarMap = map_F+.tga
ReflMap = map_R.tga

HeightMap=map_h+.tga
But this one is missing in your Download. Could you please reupload this.

Thanks a bunch
Tobias
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 27 queries.