Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blenheim Mk IV default markings  (Read 1905 times)

henkypenky

• BAT 4.2 Flashpoint & WAW
Blenheim Mk IV default markings
« on: December 06, 2018, 01:04:53 PM »

Hello, does anybody know if it is possible to make the default markings for the Blenheim Mk IV look more realistic? Here we have two great errors in one; the location of the letters and the colours.

Above is Emel's hors category 105 Squadron Blenheim skin, below the default skin with 105 Squadron markings.

The immersion killing difference is obvoius. Do we have a wizard aboard who can put the squadron code in Medium Sea Grey behind the corrected roundel on both fuselage sides and the individual letter before the roundel. Otherwise we must beg Emel to make tons of new Blenheim skins  ;)

Motörhead

• http://forum.aviaskins.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70
Re: Blenheim Mk IV default markings
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 03:29:45 PM »

Unfortunately, this is really difficult to make some changes in aircraft markings. Probably, it is even easier to create whole new plane, than make some changes on markings of existing aircraft. We have really many incorrect codes/numbers both on stock and mod planes. If talk about mod planes, most of them usually dont have ANY markings. Few years i search for modder, who can make some improvements in A/C markings, but without success  ::(
Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!

sparky

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 03:49:23 PM »

Does IL-2 MatManager still work? I'm sure that changed default markings? It was at M4T

henkypenky

• BAT 4.2 Flashpoint & WAW
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 06:00:49 AM »

Yes, Il-2 MatManger still works, see https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,58904.0.html As I found it not completely satisfactionaly I removed it after  short periode.

@ Motörhead, thats a pity. Doesn't seems that difficult as one can find the right files or is this wishful thinking on my side?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 26 queries.