Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: NG-CAM v2.0  (Read 40001 times)

DaVa

Re: Next Generation CAM (NG-CAM) Mod v1.0
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2019, 06:40:26 AM »

At F2, it rotates the camera a lot, it TENSES.
Translated QTranslate, sorry.

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2019, 09:35:59 AM »

thank you for your answer; I did not know that visualmod had "ordinance view" in it; the version i had (from BAT) was without it, so I dowloaded and installed the new one and now I have it  :)

Good

One question: i will use NG-HUD and NG-MAP plus Visualmod, only thing I do not like in Visualmod is the "inertia" of F2 (external plane) that I disabled (PAL3DFollowInertiaEnabled=0); but i would like to have the on/off possibility during the flight as you managed to do in your NG-CAM (I mean associate a key to enable/disable it as in NG-CAM); may you tell me how I can do it ?

Not possible as far as I know. You must use the menu.

I tried the enable/disable in visualmod menu but if inable it with the menu (in flight) i cannot disable for the rest of that mission

Weird, it works perfectly fine here!

At F2, it rotates the camera a lot, it TENSES.

Hi DaVa,

Yes, we all get the same feeling at some point, I guess

VisualMod's inertia movement is presented in NG-CAM in its original form, with all its default, initial values. I can tell from the VisualMod topics a lot effort went to fine tune it. The result is an stunning effect, but we sometimes need responsiveness, hence the on/off toggle (Toggle Snap/Pan View control)

Use your mouse gently when inertia is enabled.

Regards,
NG-HUD v3.6.1 | NG-MAP v3.2 | NG-CAM v2.0 | NG-PAL v1.2: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,93.0.html

chopperman

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2019, 08:06:24 AM »

Hi all,
For sure I've missed something, but I do not kwow what!
In the Controls > VIEWS section, I do not find the 'OrdinanceView' (VP modpack without Visualmod) so I'm unable to see the 'bomb view'.
Where I'm wrong?

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2019, 09:28:13 AM »

Hi chopperman,

I would say the mod is not properly installed...

From the download pick the folder VP-Modpack >> jsgmemods >> !#NG-CAM_v1.0 and move it to your VP-Modpack >> jsgmemods folder. Activate the mod with JSGME.

The OrdnanceView control should be then available.

NG-HUD v3.6.1 | NG-MAP v3.2 | NG-CAM v2.0 | NG-PAL v1.2: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,93.0.html

chopperman

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2019, 12:06:30 PM »

Many thanks whistler, now it's OK.
I forgot to activate the jsgmods.
Thanks again.

spad42

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2019, 02:25:55 AM »

Thank you all for the appreciation.

Thank you very much Whistler for your clear answer. NG MAP and NG HUD work fine.

azura

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2019, 05:48:18 AM »

Thanks for your great works of Next Generation series! But I'd like to request add ' soft internal view and not soft external view'. I don't have IRTrack,so this is my 'longest' wish without Visual mod 9 which sometimes conflicts other mods.

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2019, 02:33:22 AM »

Hi azura,

I have no plans at this moment to change anything but I may get bored one day ;)

azura

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2019, 01:25:58 AM »

Looking forward to it,thanks anyway.

blackshark

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2019, 09:13:53 AM »

Hi whistler

I have one question: i have problems checking my six with trackir (my old neck not happy to do it) so i was looking for a fast  way to press a key and check behind the plane without using the mouse; as a snap view check ...F2 is not a fast way to do it and i must move the mouse to change the view.

Well the F8 of this NG-CAM would be fine if I could change the sequence of the various F8 views so to have as the first F8 view the one that looks behind the plane ... do you think it's possible to do it?

Btw thank you  for the other NG mods too

whistler

• Modder
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2019, 10:12:51 AM »

Hi blackshark,

It is possible. It actually is a brilliant idea if it can be useful to pilots. I always prioritize usability and none of the other Go-Pro views have any practical use other than amusement. Request accepted, be patient though.

---------------------------------------------

@azura, I check the other day and the 'soft internal view' is created in a class (HookPilot) I am not very keen on touching. Lots of stuff going on there. I am afraid it is not going to happen.

VisualMod is an incredible achievement. Stick to VisualMod whenever possible. Leaving Go-Pro views aside, you get all NG-CAM features and then Stereo3D, Walking Pilot, Rearm & Refuel, Change aircraft, lots of Visual options and plenty more!

blackshark

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2019, 01:02:01 AM »

A great thank you whistler, no problem for the timing.

One information:  do you think would it also  be possible to change one of the many F8 forward looking cameras in one new backward looking camera placed at the end of the plane ?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 25 queries.