Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dogfight, multiplayer, crew sharing one aircraft  (Read 654 times)

allenwr

Dogfight, multiplayer, crew sharing one aircraft
« on: September 22, 2018, 12:35:13 PM »

I have done lots of searching for a couple of days, I was a big UP3.0 fan but after switching to VP's modpack and the HD graphics, I don't know if I can still utilize UP.

Two of my favorite things from UP are Zuti's MDS and the ability for multiple players to be in one aircraft at a time.

I am more concerned with the latter of the two, I can't figure out the name of it or if I can even use it with the current pack of mods out there. Any info would be very appreciated.

----------

Instride edit, I just saw there is something called B.A.T. can someone get me up to speed and let me know if I should have done bat instead of VPmod?

Vampire_pilot

Re: Dogfight, multiplayer, crew sharing one aircraft
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 12:49:27 PM »

re: BAT
Depends what you want. BAT is bigger (maybe the biggest pack) and also contains WW1, interwar and Jets. It is serviced and updated, works on 4.12 base, just like VP (you can run both in the same install) but is focused on offline play.

<Gunny>

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 09:06:31 PM »

Vampire where you part of Wing Walkers from Red Baron 3D ?

allenwr

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 07:08:31 PM »

So I am still trying to find the sharing cockpits mod, if anyone has any info I would really like it.

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 24 queries.