Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kill Yamamoto V.3/3b  (Read 2619 times)

Gaston

• Modder
Kill Yamamoto V.3/3b
« on: August 29, 2018, 01:33:56 PM »

I just uploaded an old mission of mine, I have edited today with BAT 3.4 Linebaker, using the new CoralSea-SolomonSea map.

Soon available at M4T !

From readme :

"Mission Yamamoto

Hello !

I have edited an old mission of mine, on the new CoralSea-SolomonSea map.

This edit work has been made with a BAT installation (WAW).

To install, simple :

just copy the Missions folder in the root of your game, and that's all ! After, you just have to play the mission...

You will find it your single missions, nation US, P-38 (title : Kill Yamamoto V.3 or 3.b; if your game is set in French : Tuer Yamamoto V.3 ou 3.b).

Hope you will like it !

Warning : flight lasts long time ! can be boring... so do not hesitate to use auto-pilot with accelerated time ! of course, it is better not to do it, for more realism... but always keep an eye on your gasoline gauge !

Gaston / 2018.08.29"

Why 2 versions ? one (V3.b) uses only default skins, the other one (V.3) uses custom skins, which are not included. But if aou are like me, and have a huge collection of skins, you will have them ! LOL

Hope you will like this new version of this old mission...

Gaston

• Modder
Re: Kill Yamamoto V.3/3b
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 01:12:20 PM »

CDS025_DOGO

• Saludos Camaradas
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 07:30:09 PM »

Thank you very much, it's interesting.

Willyp

• Military Arms Photos
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 08:40:33 AM »

Looks like a great mission!, I must be missing something though, I'm running BAT Linebacker V3.4, downloaded & installed the Yamamoto mission and the map sq_Solomon-Sea_Coral-Sea isn't in my install, does this map have to be installed to run this?, I've downloaded the sq_Solomons….Coral_Sea map & can't get it to load in my install.  DISREGARD, apologies, my mistake, when I installed the sq_solomons map I neglected to add the tex folder to my mapmods, all working now, thanx for this mission!
Intel I9-9900K 4ghz CPU, Nvidia 2080Ti 11gb GPU, 64Gb DDR4-3200ram, 2Tb SSD boot, 4Tb SSD, 2Tb SSD, 8Tb 7200rpm HDD+32Gb Intel Optane

ol' Navy

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 06:28:20 PM »

Looks like a great mission!, I must be missing something though, I'm running BAT Linebacker V3.4, downloaded & installed the Yamamoto mission and the map sq_Solomon-Sea_Coral-Sea isn't in my install, does this map have to be installed to run this?, I've downloaded the sq_Solomons….Coral_Sea map & can't get it to load in my install.  DISREGARD, apologies, my mistake, when I installed the sq_solomons map I neglected to add the tex folder to my mapmods, all working now, thanx for this mission!

Would this map not have been included in BAT?  Does it need to be manually installed.  I tried this mission, same results as you.  Did not work.  Where does this map come from if not included?  Thanks for any help.

Gaston

• Modder
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 12:07:03 AM »

Well... this map is included, but some things are missing.

Just watch this thread : https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,59368.72.html, post 79, where I talk about this problem and put links to the solution. I have used this solution in WAW, and it works perfectly ! if it was not working, I could not have been able to save this mission...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 24 queries.