Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is actully needed ?  (Read 1647 times)

NIGHTFIGHTER

What is actully needed ?
« on: August 25, 2018, 08:48:25 AM »

Hi Folks im looking for some advice.  This is partly my own fault, due to the fact im still old school and have been adding MOD's the old fashioned way ( breaking them down and installing them manually) since the game hit the shelves.  My game spec is 4.12.2m HSFX 7.0.2, but more and more im finding the more recent MODs such as the new HE-100D1 Aircraft add-on require either SAS Mod Utill's, MOD act, or VP Modpack.  I guess the question im asking is, What mod pack is best used with HSFX?  Many thanks in advance for any advice given, this game has come so far, with so many different versions im now beginning to get confused....Comes with old Age..Thanks 

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
Re: What is actully needed ?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 10:12:11 AM »

... What mod pack is best used with HSFX ?
None!
But with the 4.12 the usable packs are numerous :
- HSFX 7.03
- VP Modpack
- BAT
- ModAct 5.3
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

NIGHTFIGHTER

Re: What is actully needed ?
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 09:17:08 AM »

Thanks for the advice Mike!! my god ive been out of the loop for some time. I have installed SAS mega patch, and will be downloading and installing BAT....It means of course learning a hole new way of understanding IL-2 as far as MODs is concerned but im willing to learn all about it.  All the best ...Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 28 queries.