Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Battle of Britain Movie (1969) Hurricane's from the Battle of France scene  (Read 847 times)

BlackAce7727

• Skin Collector/Skinner
  • Let The Victor, Be Justice.

Gentlemen and friends!

I present a skin pack which I'm surprised NO-ONE has had a go at.

In 1969, the most famous movie of aviation related action was released, the Battle of Britain!

In the first scene we are taken to May 1940, during the battle of France which was slowly being lost due to the German Blitzkrieg and the British Expeditionary Force was sent out to try and help the French military turn back the tide against the Germans. However as history knows the British efforts were in vain due to the ultimate strength and tactics the German military possessed at the time.

The Hurricanes that were sent to France were immediately outnumbered and outgunned by superior Luftwaffe numbers and as we find out spares, contact and all the essentials that were needed were lost or stopped. With efforts in vain the pilots and ground crews decided to make haste and leave ASAP. The Hurricane's that couldn't be saved were destroyed on the ground by Bf-109's and other fighter types costing the RAF vital aircraft and crews....

So my friends, please enjoy this scene and this skin pack of ALL the Hurricanes seen in this part of the movie! Including the ones that were destroyed on the ground. I'd like to also note that as the movie production only had 3/5 Hurricanes at it's disposal they re-painted them with different markings to make out there were multiple aircraft present.

Get these ladies here ----> http://www.mediafire.com/file/0khqf99p7sfq40g/BoB_1969_Hurricanes.rar/file

Piotrek1

• SAS IL BYTES BACK

Thank you.  :)

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!

SUPER COOL!  8) Great skin-pack and skins BlackAce!
Thank you very much!

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

baggo

thanks ace enjoyed your battle of britain clip remembered what a great movie that was,thanks again kev.

Peter Lynn

Thank you Black Ace, really nice work. Must break out my BoB DVD and watch it again....the sound of those Merlins!...  :)

BlackAce7727

• Skin Collector/Skinner
  • Let The Victor, Be Justice.

Thankyou everyone! Enjoy them! :)

tomoose

• Modder
  • Iiiiiiiit's ME! Hurrah!!
    • 71 "Eagle" Squadron

Great movie but I still cringe at the mis-timing of the 109 strafing the ground and the special-effects ground bullet splashes well after the plane has done its run, LOL.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 25 queries.